Chapter 28 - Tears of Joy

Better in Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          “Come here…” Jong Kook said and planted a soft longing kiss to her lips.

 

          “I miss you…so much…” Ji Hyo said and hugs him.

 

          “I do miss you too...” he said.

 

          “How do you feel now?...How about we run some more test?...” Ji Hyo asked him worriedly.

 

          “No I’m okay now…especially you’re now here…Let’s go home…Abeoji and Eomma…I want to see them…” Jong Kook said with longing and love for his parents.

 

          “They will be so happy…Let’s go…” she said.

 

          They talk to the doctor and they got discharge.

 

          The three with Ha Na went outside of the hospital and wait for them.

 

          “We want to thank you for taking care of him…” Kyung Min said to her.

 

          “He’s the one who takes care of us…I’m more thankful to him…” Ha Na said.

 

          Just then, Jong Kook and Ji Hyo go out of the hospital. The three with Ha Na walks towards them as soon as they see them.

 

          “Are you now okay?...” Tae Hyun asked him.

 

          “I am…Thank you…” he said.

 

          “We’re so happy Jong Kook-ah…You’re really back and alive…” Jang Hyuk said.

 

          Kyung Min gets teary eyed. He remembers how they mourn for him. Jong Kook hugs Kyung Min.

 

          “I’m sorry…Now I’m here…Don’t cry Kyung Min-ah…” Jong Kook said.

 

          Jang Hyuk and Tae Hyun hug the two.

 

          “Dragon Brothers is now complete…” Tae Hyun said.

 

          Ji Hyo felt so happy for them too. Now that Jong Kook is back everyone would be so thrilled to know that he is alive. She plans to make a surprise party for his comeback.

 

          “Let’s stop this…We’re so cheesy…” Jong Kook said.

 

          “Araseo…araseo…” Tae Hyun said.

 

          Jong Kook walks towards Ha Na. He smiles at her.

 

          “Ha Na-yah…I’m so grateful to you and to your family…without you I won’t be here…Thank you for giving me shelter, for accepting the clueless man you met and for loving me as your own family…Thank you so much…” Jong Kook said with gratefulness.

 

          Ha Na shakes her head with tears filled her eyes. “Ani~ Oppa…You brought more happiness to our family…You take care of us…You love us…We received more of you even though you’re a clueless man without any memories of himself…We were so happy to meet you…and now you finally found yourself…I’m so happy for you…” she said.

 

          Jong Kook wipes her tears and hugs her. He pats her back for comfort.

 

          “Thank you...We’ll go home together Ha Na-yah…I want to meet them as myself too…” he said.

 

          “Thank you Oppa~….They will be so happy too…” Ha Na said.

 

 

*JONG KOOK’S HOUSE*

 

          “Are you ready?....” Ji Hyo asked him.

 

          Jong Kook nodded. Tae Hyun, Jang Hyuk and Kyung Min accompanied Ha Na to her friend’s house to stay. He told them he wants to go home to meet his parents.

 

          Ji Hyo first enters the house. Jong Kook’s Eomma is worriedly looking at her.

 

          “I didn’t know you’ll be coming this late. Is there something wrong Ji Hyo-yah?...” his Eomma asked.

 

          “Are you alright?...” Jong Kook’s Abeoji asked her too.

 

          Ji Hyo shakes her. “There’s someone who would like to say hi to the both you…Eommonie…Abeonim…” Ji Hyo said.

 

          “Who is it?....” his Eomma asked.

 

          Just then, Jong Kook opens the door and enters the house.

 

          “Eomma…Abeoji….” Jong Kook said looking at them.

 

          Tears fall from his Eomma. She walks towards him and touches his face.

 

          “It’s really you my son….” she said.

 

          Jong Kook nodded. “It’s me…I’m here…” he said.

 

          His Eomma hugs him tightly and Jong Kook does too. His Abe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter