Chapter 10 - You like me

Better in Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

         

          Jong Kook was stranded with the traffic. He keeps on looking at his watch.

 

          “I’ll go first…I’m already late…” he said to Kyung Min.

 

          “Yah~…You should change first…How can you go to her restaurant looking like that?...” Kyung Min said to him.

 

          He still is wearing his uniform. But he aligns from the truck.

 

          “Aigoooo you never listens…Go…” Kyung Min said.

 

          Jong Kook buys flower pot on his way to her restaurant. He smiles looking at it. He hopes Ji Hyo will like it.

 

          He is now at the restaurant entrance. He goes inside and sees Ji Hyo receiving a bouquet of flowers from a man he didn’t know. So Min sees him.

 

          “Jong Kook Oppa~…” So Min calls him. She already calls him comfortably. So Min is a bubbly woman but sometimes gets crazy too. It’s already been a month since they met.

 

          “Oh So Min-ah…” he just said.

 

          Ji Hyo notices him too. “Ji Seok-ah…have a sit…and choose your order…” she said to him and goes to Jong Kook.

 

          “Ji Hyo-ssi…I’m sorry I’m late…” he said giving her the flower pot.

 

          She smiles to him sweetly, seeing him in his uniform, it makes her really happy. “No…it’s okay…I thought you won’t make it…”

 

          Jong Kook pats her head. “That wouldn’t happen…I know how special this day for you…”

 

          Ji Seok and Jong Kook is the only people on the restaurant. They closed it. They will be open again at 7pm.         Jong Kook goes to the kitchen and talks to the three guys. They’ve been close. Ji Hyo goes to Ji Seok.

 

          “What do you want to eat?...” she asks.

 

          Ji Seok looks at her. He really wants to talk to her. It’s been months. She’s the one who pushes him away and he can’t do anything about it. What really happen to them? They were so in love with each other. She’s the woman he wants to spend his life with. He only respects what she wanted then so he left and went to Japan for 3 months and as soon as he gets back in Seoul he already went to find her but it’s been months it is only now he finds her. His friend sees Ji Hyo opening a restaurant. So he went to see her. He’s really excited to see her but to his dismay she doesn’t look so happy seeing him.

 

          “You know what I like Ji Hyo-yah…” he only said.

 

          “Okay…” she said. “Se Chan-ah…1 carbonara and potato salad…” she said.

 

          Ji Hyo was about to go to the kitchen but Ji Seok talks. “Ji Hyo-yah…Please…sit here...”

 

          All of them hear it too. The kitchen is at center of the restaurant. It’s an open kitchen. Jong Kook takes a glance on them. Ji Hyo turns to Ji Seok and sits towards him.

 

          “Where have you been?...I’ve been looking for you…” Ji Seok asks her.

 

          “I moved…” she plainly replies.

 

          “Ji Hyo-yah…Why are you being so cold?...” he said and holds her hand.

 

          At the kitchen, Jong Kook keeps on teasing the boys but he already sees it.

 

          “Hyung…What you want to eat?...I bet you’re really tired…You’ve been in a mission…Tell me I’ll cook it for you…” Haha asked him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter