Chapter 18 - Happy Birthday my Love

Better in Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          So Min finds her sitting on the bench outside the hospital. Ji Hyo keeps on wiping the tears falling from her eyes.

 

          “Unnie~…” So Min said and hugs her. She pats her back. “What is wrong?...This past few days…You look so sad…”

 

          Ji Hyo stops from crying and tell her everything.

 

          “Waaa that woman jinja~!...She’s really getting into my nerves…Let’s go Unnie I’m gonna pull her hair for you…” So Min said irritated. She holds Ji Hyo’s hand but she just remain seated.

 

          “I hurt him…” Ji Hyo said thinking about Jong Kook. “I…said to him that I don’t want to see him…” she added.

 

          “You are hurt too…Does Jong Oppa explain himself to you?...Did he really do it?...” So Min asked. She already doubts that Jong Kook will do it. He is not like that. She knows he is loyal to Ji Hyo.

 

          “He said it’s not what I think…and he didn’t kiss her…” Ji Hyo said. When she saw them that night, they were already kissing and she doesn’t know if Bo Ah is really the one who initiated it.

 

          “Then it’s not Unnie…Jong Kook Oppa can’t do that to you…You know him…Why are you doubting him?...Don’t you trust him?...”

 

          “Maybe I really don’t…I really don’t know…I hate him for lying…”

 

          “He doesn’t know you’ve seen it Unnie~…He just don’t want to hurt you...because it really means nothing to him…” So Min explains. “I think you should have confront it to him…let him explain…and don’t conclude on things…” she added.

 

          Ji Hyo realizes things hearing So Min’s words. She stands up. “Go back to the restaurant So Min-ah…I should see him…” she said and leaves.

 

          “Aja~ Unnie!...” So Min shouted.

 

          Ji Hyo goes to their headquarters but he isn’t there. She tried to call him but his phone is off. “Where are you?...” she thought.

 

          She also went to Han River but he isn’t there too. She goes to the place she thought he’ll go but he wasn’t there. It’s already 7:00 pm, she just decided to go home. “He hates me for sure…I accused him with something he really didn’t do…Why I’m being so childish…” she said in her mind.

 

          As the elevator opens, she started to walk to the hallway with her head down looking at the floor. When she’s already in front of her apartment, she raises her head and looks at Jong Kook who is standing in front of her.

 

          “I’m really sorry…Ji Hyo-yah…I never mean to hurt you…I’m really sorry…” Jong Kook said.

 

          Ji Hyo tears fall and hugs him tightly. She buries her face into his neck and cry.

 

          Jong Kook hugs her too and kisses her head. “Mianhe~…” he said.

 

          Ji Hyo shakes her head. “Ani~…I’m sorry too…I didn’t trust you…Mianhe~…I’ve been looking for you everywhere…” she said.

 

          Jong Kook wipes her tears. “I’m only here…I’ll never go somewhere…I’ll stay and wait for you…” he smiles and planted a soft sweet kiss on her lips.

 

          They go inside her apartment. Jong Kook insists he’ll cook the dinner. “Just rest…Ji Hyo-yah…I’ll wake you up when I’m done…” he said.

 

          Ji Hyo listens to him and sleeps on her bed. In just a little bit Ji Hyo falls asleep. After an hour, Jong Kook goes to her room and walks towards her. He touches her face.

 

          “Ji Hyo-yah~…Let’s eat…” he said.

 

          She opens her eyes and smiles seeing him.

 

          “Where did you ran looking for me?...You look so tired…” he asked.

 

          “Places I thought you could be…I can’t contact you…and I’m really scared that you’ll hate me after what I said…”

 

          Jong Kook pinches her cheek. “That wouldn’t happen…Why would I hate you?...when I really love you…” he said.

 

          Ji Hyo got flustered hearing him saying he loves her. It’s his first time saying it. “You…love…me?...” she only said.

 

          Jong Kook carries her. “I love you Ji Hyo-yah…so let’s eat…” he said and brings her into the table.

 

          Ji Hyo smiles happily and encircles her arms around his neck. “I love you too~…” she said and kisses him.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

          Bo Young is walking at the mall looking for something to buy when someone bumps her that makes her fall. Someone offers his hand to help her stand, she takes it.

 

          “I’m sorry…” Jung Suk said. He intentionally did that to her. He already saw her and bumps her.

 

          Bo Young glares at him.

 

          “You can kill someone with that look…” he said.

 

          “What does she think I’ll do smile at him?...This man is really crazy…” she said in her min.

 

          “You’re still alive…Don’t worry…” she said.

 

          Jung Suk smirks from what she said. He can’t believe this small woman is so brave. He pats her head. “You little peas…” he said.  

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter