Chapter 22 - Five Angels

Better in Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“That’s not true…Ani~…He isn’t...” Ji Hyo’s tears were already flowing from her

eyes.

 

          She falls from her knees. She can’t believe any words they said. “No…No…No…This is not true…I’m just dreaming…He’ll coming back…” she thought.

 

          Kyung Min pats her back. “Mianhe~ Ji Hyo-yah…Mianhe~…” he said between his cries.

 

          Then her world torn apart, like half of her soul was gone. She feels so empty. She can’t believe it. The smiling guy who was in front of her the other day is now gone. How can she accept that?

 

          Kyung Min helps her sit when she started to calm herself. Ji Hyo wipes her tears.

 

          “What happen?...”  she said with empty feeling.

 

          “It’s my fault…” Jang Hyuk said. “I should be the one who’ll be gone now…if he didn’t save me…” he added. “I’m so sorry Ji Hyo-yah…I’m sorry…” Jang Hyuk cries.

 

          Tae Hyun who is trying to be strong cries too. He hugs Jang Hyuk and pats his back.

 

          Seeing them Ji Hyo’s tears started to fall again. “Jong Kook Oppa…Oppa…I don’t want to believe it…I don’t want…so please…please…come back…” she thought.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

          A month passed by, as Jang Hyuk says that Jong Kook saves him. His body isn’t found in the hotel so they were hoping that he may fall to the sea because of the impact from the explosion.

 

          They search for his body but they find nothing.

 

          Jong Kook’s parents held a funeral for him. Friends and others went to pay respect for him. Ji Hyo is also there beside his parents. She bows to the people for come and pays respect to Jong Kook.

 

          Ji Hyo was trying to be strong for his parents. As she looks at his Mother sadness, she decides to be always there for them.

 

          Another month passed by after the funeral, Ji Hyo is busy cooking dinner for Jong Kook parents. She prepares the table and calls them to eat. They started to eat in silent. Then when they finish their food Jong Kook’s Mom talks.

 

          “Ji Hyo-yah…” she said and holds her hand. “Thank you…Thank you so much for being here with us…for being strong for us…for loving us…but I think you need to go home…” she added.

 

          Ji Hyo stays with them. She closes her restaurant too.

 

          “But…I want…to stay…” Ji Hyo said.

 

          Jong Kook’s father holds her hand too. “You need to cry now Ji Hyo-yah…Since the funeral I’ve never seen you cry…You’ve been so strong for us…You need to let that out…”

 

          Hearing his words, Ji Hyo’s tears started to fall. She cries out loud. Jong Kook parents hug her and pat her back.

 

          “We’re here for you too Ji Hyo-yah…Don’t forget t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter