Chapter 2 - Saving you

Better in Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          Kim Jong Kook, 35 years old, member of rescue team 119 emergency, a straightforward man and trustworthy. He always believes that things always happen for a reason. He’s only son and his parents were teachers.

 

          They got a call from an apartment in Seoul that a fire started in one of the room. They hurriedly go to it. As soon as they got there, the other members quickly stop the fire.

 

          “I’ll go up...” Jong Kook said to Kyung Min.

 

          “Okay...Going up...” Kyung Min shouted.

 

          Jong Kook ready his gear ad tightens it. He signs ‘ok’ to Kyung Min and he started to go up. The fire is on 7th floor. The fire is already gone but still the smoke is strong. He’s wearing his gas mask and enters the apartment. He checks each room but luckily no one’s there. He went out to the terrace and found a dog.

 

          “You’re one lucky fellow...” he said to it then carries it. He looks down and signs again that he’s going down.

 

          As he goes down while rappelling with the dog inside his bag, he notices someone in one of the room on 3rd floor. ‘Why is she still in there?...Everyone already evacuated as soon as the fire alarm rings...’ he said in his mind.

 

          He stops looking at her and when he saw her putting her head inside the rope he immediately enters and stops her.

 

          “Yah~! Jong Kook-ah...” Kyung Min shouted as he sees him stopping on 3rd floor and enters one of the apartments.

 

          “Have you lose your mind?...” he just said to her. He lets her down of the chair and puts away the rope.

 

          But Ji Hyo didn’t say a thing.

 

          “Miss...Look...I know it’s not my business to intrude you...but your life is precious...Don’t do this...”

 

          “Get out~!...Get lost~!...” Ji Hyo shouted at him.

 

          Jong Kook holds her shoulders and look at her eyes.

 

          “I will...Don’t worry...but please don’t do that...Whatever you’re going through...Everything will be okay...You just have to believe...”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter