Chapter 3 - Day by Day

Better in Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           5 days passed by, Jong Kook knocks on her door again that morning. Before he goes to work he decides to greet her. He’s determined to prove her that giving up is not her only option.

 

          He brought milk and newspaper too. The last day he went there he noticed that only her door doesn’t have milk and newspaper delivered.

 

          “Hello...is anyone there?...” he said while knocking.

 

          Ji Hyo gets up again annoyingly. She doesn’t plan to open the door. She’s really pissed off.

 

          “Yuhoooo~...I know you’re already awake...” Jong Kook playfully said then put his ear to the door to listen if she’s awake. “I hear your footsteps...”

 

          Ji Hyo really wanted to shout at him so she opens the door and sees him, smiling brightly at her. She glares at him.

 

          “Good morning Miss Beautiful~!...Delivery...” he says and gives the milk at newspaper.

         

          Ji Hyo didn’t take it instead she closes her door.

 

          “I’ll leave it here...I’ll be leaving...” Jong Kook said and leaves.

 

          Ji Hyo goes to her room and lies on her bed. She’s looking at the ceiling. ‘What is he doing?...I’m really annoyed at him...His bright smile...makes me really angry...’ Ji Hyo said in her mind.

 

          Jong Kook arrives to his work. He parked his motorcycle and enters their office.

 

          “Don’t tell me...you...” Kyung Min said pointing he went to see Ji Hyo again.

 

          He smiles. “I told you...I won’t stop...”

 

          “What is it?...” Bo Young asks when she hears them. Park Bo Young who works to 119 too. She’s in medical emergency unlike them.

 

          “Your oppa has been going to this woman...” Kyung Min said.

 

          “Woman?...Who is it Oppa?...” Bo Young asked curiously. She never heard of Jong Kook seeing other woman besides the woman she knows who is very special to him.

 

          “Just someone I met accidentally...” Jong Kook replies.

         

          “He’s still not giving up...He doesn’t even know what the woman name is...You’re great really...” Kyung Min praises him.

 

          The bell rings loudly. “Okay...Showtime...Let’s go...” Kyung Min said and they all get ready to leave.

 

~ Ji Hyo’s house ~

 

          Ji Hyo opens her door and gets the milk and newspaper he gave. It’s been days since he greets her every morning. It’s his first time to give something to her.

 

          She toasted the bread and fried some eggs. She opens the milk and pours some in her glass. Ji Hyo walks to the table and sits. While eating, Jong Kook came to her mind.

 

         

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter