Chapter 17 - She's mad

Better in Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          Seeing it Ji Hyo turns her back and goes back to the villa. She sits down and drinks her beer.

 

          “Where did you go Unnie~?...” So Min asked.

 

          “Toilet…” she said.

 

          After minutes, Jong Kook arrives with Bo Ah who is smiling. Ji Hyo hates it. She’s really angry but she didn’t want to show it. There’s a question in her head that why Jong Kook didn’t say anything about Bo Ah when he left. That makes her angry more.

 

          “Let’s go sleep So Min-ah…” Ji Hyo said.

 

          Jong Kook looks at her waiting for her to say anything but she didn’t say a thing. “Goodnight…” Jong Kook said.

 

          Morning, Jong Kook wakes up and sees he’s the only one in the room. He gets up and went outside.

 

          “Good Morning Oppa~…” Bo Ah greeted him.

 

          He didn’t response to her and just walks outside where Jang Hyuk and Tae Hyun are. “Where are the others?...” Jong Kook said.

 

          “The others go swimming…Jae Suk with the other boys plays ping pong…” Jang Hyuk answers.

 

          “I mean Haha and the others…”

 

          “We didn’t wake you up…Ji Hyo insists not to wake you…She said something came up and they really need to go…” Tae Hyun said.

 

          Hearing that, Jong Kook checks his phone and sees Ji Hyo’s message. ‘We’ll be heading back to Seoul first…I didn’t wake you up…you seem so tired…Take care…’

 

          Jong Kook calls her but she’s not answering. “Please pick up…” he said in his mind.

 

          “Hey Lover Boy…Eat your breakfast…She prepares it for you…Aiggooo you’re so lucky…” Tae Hyun said.

 

          Jong Kook looks at the food. He feels uneasy though. Ji Hyo didn’t say anything about going home first. They talk about going home together then suddenly this.

 

          “Is something wrong?...” Jang Hyuk notices him.

 

          “How does she look?...I mean Ji Hyo…Is she upset or mad when they left?...” he asked.

 

          “Aniyo~…she’s smiling…She really felt sorry for going home first…What are you thinking?...Did you fight?...” Jang Hyuk replies.

 

          Jong Kook shakes his head.

 

          “Then there’s nothing wrong…” Tae Hyun said.

 

          After lunch, they all went home. Jong Kook immediately goes to the restaurant but it’s closed. “Where are they?...I thought something came up in the restaurant…” he thought.

 

          He went to her apartment but she isn’t there too. He dialed her number and calls her. It keeps on ringing. He’s getting nervous already. “Did something happen? What isn’t she picking up?...” he said in his mind.

 

          He goes to the elevator. He pushes the down button and still keeps on calling her. Just then the elevator opens and there she is.

 

          “Oh~…It’s Kim Jong Kook~…*hiccup*…” Ji Hyo said drunk looking at him.

 

          Jong Kook looks at her. “Where have you been?...I’ve been calling you…” he said.

 

          Ji Hyo walks but stumbles and Jong Kook catches her. “Somewhere…out there…” she said and giggles. “Waaaa~…the world is spinning~…” she laughs.

 

          He carries her. Ji Hyo holds his face and pouts. “YOU~…Jinja…You~…Wh-ere…did…you..go???...” she smiles sweetly.

 

          “Ji Hyo-ssi~…You drink too much…” he said and walks to her apartment.

 

          Ji Hyo didn’t speak and when they get to her apartment. She opens it and walks wobbly and sits on the sofa.

 

          Jong Kook gets a glass of water and gave it to her. “Drink this Ji Hyo-ssi…” he said.

 

          Ji Hyo glares at him and hits his arm. “JI HYO-ssi…JI HYO-ssi…is it that hard to call *hiccup* me…Ji Hyo-yah…Ji Hyo-yah~…Aisssh jinja~…” she said and tears fall from her eyes.

 

          Jong Kook got alerted seeing her cry. “Hey~…” he said sweetly and sits beside her. He cups her face and wipes her tears.

 

          “You…say…it…NOW~…” Ji Hyo said sniffing.

 

          Jong Kook smiles. “I’m sorry…for not calling you that way…I just don’t know how to start…because you will be the first woman I dated that I’ll call informally…” he stops and stares at her. How come this woman likes her? He is really such a fool.

 

          “Say it~…” Ji Hyo said.

 

          “Ji Hyo-yah~…Ji Hyo-yah~…Ji Hyo-yah~…” he smiles and kisses her forehead.

 

          “Oppa~…” Ji Hyo said and hugs him.

 

          “You calling me that make my heart beat fast…” Jong Kook said and hugs her too.

 

          Ji Hyo falls asleep in his arms. Jong Kook carries her and lays her on her bed. He planted a kiss on her forehead before he left.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

          A week passed by, the two has been okay. Jong Kook calls her informally and Ji Hyo does too. Jong Kook helps preparing the table. Ji Hyo knew from Jong Kook that Tae Hyun and Jang Hyuk were going to Seoul. She invi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter