Chapter 25 - Found you

Better in Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          Two weeks passed by, Ji Hyo is busy at her restaurant. She still didn’t talk to anyone about Kim Jong Kook. She’s feeling nervous. Thought about he won’t call her to find who he really is. That maybe he now loves his life there. That the woman Ha Na is now the one he loves.

 

          She lets herself become busy for her to stop thinking. She needs to believe in him. She will find him. One day that will happen.

 

          “Serving table 3…” Se Chan said and serves the food to their customers.

 

          Their whole day was so busy. They had many customers. After work, Ji Hyo together with the others ate outside and has some drinks. Kyung Min also joins them. They had fun and after hours they decided to go home.

 

          Ji Hyo decided to walk and Kyung Min notices her. He joins her.

 

          “Seems like you are in deep thoughts Ji Hyo-yah…” Kyung Min said.

 

          “Oppa…What if Jong Kook Oppa is alive?...” she said.

 

          “That…would be…amazing…but it’s been a year…if he was still alive…he already shows up…”

 

          Ji Hyo looks at him seriously. “Oppa…He is alive…”

 

          “Are you serious?...”

 

          She nodded. “I’ve seen him…he is really alive…”

 

          Kyung Min tears were forming in his eyes. “I can’t believe it…I’m so happy…” he said.

 

          “But he didn’t even know who he is…He can’t even remember me…His name now is Ha Joon…Na Ha Joon…”

 

          “But Ji Hyo-yah…why didn’t you tell him?...You should have told him everything…” Kyung Min said.

 

          “To be honest…I know I should have told him everything…but I can’t find the eagerness to tell him…I’m scared…and so nervous…that telling him might push him away more…That’s why I’m waiting…I said I’ll wait for him to find me…if he’s really ready to find himself…” she said sadly.

 

          “Ji Hyo-yah…” Kyung Min felt sad for her.

 

          “He seems so happy with his life now…He still so warm and the peace in his face…I just can’t take that away to him...”

 

          “He will come one day Ji Hyo-yah…I know him…”

 

          She smiles. “I hope so Oppa…I just need to believe in him…let’s not tell others…maybe after when things will be okay…his Eomma and Appa will be so happy…”

 

 

          Kyung Min nodded. “Yah…They will be so happy…”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

          “Ha Joon Hyung…Are you okay?...” Gun Woo asked.

 

          “Ah ne~…I’m okay…” he said.

          “You’ve been always looking far away….”

 

          “It’s nothing Gun Woo-yah…Let’s go home…” Ha Joon said.

 

          They arrived home. Ha Na is busy cooking while his Father is watching the television.

 

          “We’re home…” Gun Woo said.

 

          “Oh you both are here…Gun Woo-yah…change your clothes then let’s eat…”

 

          “Ne~ Noona…” Gun Woo said and runs to his room.

 

          “Is there anything I can help?...” Ha Joon asked her.

 

          “Just set the table Oppa…Thank you~…” Ha Na said.

 

          “Okay~…” Ha Joon replies and set the table.

 

          After eating, Ha Joon goes outside and lays himself on the grass. He looks at the stars. There’s something wrong with him. After meeting Song Ji Hyo he started to feel something unusual. He started to feel so empty especially when she’s gone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter