Chapter 29 - Wedding Day

Better in Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          They served the food and they all eat happily. Everyone can’t was the smiles on their faces.

 

          Jong Kook goes to where Haha, Kwang Soo, Se Chan and So Min were.

 

          “How are you guys?...” Jong Kook said.

 

          “HYUNG~!...” Kwang Soo immediately hugs him.

 

          “We miss you of course…” Haha said and hugs him too.

 

          “We surely do Hyung~!...” Se Chan said then join the hug too.

 

          “Do you have a dialogue too So Min-ah?...” Jong Kook looks at her and asked her.

 

          So Min shakes her head instead she just smiles and hugs them too.

 

          “Aiggooooooo~….I know…I know…I miss you all too…” Jong Kook said and pats their back and smiles.

 

          Ji Hyo walks towards them after talking to Jong Kook’s parents.

 

          “Can I join?...” she said to them.

 

          Jong Kook nodded and she hugs them.

 

          After that their reunion hug, they all sat down.

 

          “Did you take care of this one?...” Jong Kook asked and holds Ji Hyo;s shoulder.

 

          “Of course Hyung…” Haha said.

 

          “We did…We make her happy…” Se Chan said.

 

          Kwang Soo nod too as approval.

 

          “Thank you guys…I’m really glad she all have you by her side…” Jong Kook said.

 

          “And we’re so happy now that you’re here Oppa…” So Min said.

 

          As the night deepens, it is almost time to go home. Jong Kook stand on the center to say something for all of them. Ji Hyo stands beside him.

 

          “First of all, I would like to thank you for making time to come here to celebrate the new life I have…Second is, I’m looking forward to work with you all again…I know that my parents experience something devastating also this woman beside me…But I still want to work as a rescuer…because even though I can’t remember a thing…My heart is filled with the eagerness to help…and as a promise to my parents and to you Ji Hyo-ah…I will not put myself into danger….” Jong Kook said seriously.

 

          “You better do that…” Ji Hyo said.

 

          Jong Kook smiles at her.

 

          “Ang third is….” he said.

 

          Jong Kook faces Ji Hyo. She just looks at him clueless. He moves his hand and holds the necklace on Ji Hyo’s neck. He untied it and gets the ring. He half kneeled still looking at her.

 

          “If things didn’t happen like that…maybe we already have our little Ji Hyo....” he smiles just thinking about it makes him so happy.

 

          Ji Hyo smiles too/

 

          “I’ve let you wait and suffer when I already promise you happiness in your life…I’m very sorry…I didn’t want that to happen…” Jong Kook said.

 

          Ji Hyo tears started to fall from her eyes.

 

          “That’s why I want to say….that…marry me…this coming Saturday, 3:00 PM at Evergreen Garden?...Will you?...” he said and smiles sweetly at her.

 

          “Yah~!....You’re already ready Jong Kook-ah…” Jae Suk said.

 

          “He’s really ready…” Suk Jin said.

 

          “That’s our Brother~!!!...” Jang Hyuk, Tae Hyun and Kyung Min shouted at the same time.

 

          “Daebak Hyung~!....” Haha, Kwang Soo and Se Chan cheers together.

 

          “I’m really ready…Will you marry me Ji Hyo-yah?...” Jong Kook asked her again.

 

          Ji Hyo nod and smiles at him.

 

          “Of course I will…You know I will…” she said.

 

          He smiles at puts the ring on her finger. He stands up and holds her face.

 

          “I love you so much my Song Ji Hyo…” he said.

 

          “And I do too…Saranghae…” she said.

 

          Jong Kook cups her face and kisses her lips.

 

          They all clap and cheer the couple. Others whistle too. They ended the night with much love and happiness.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter