Chapter 6 - First love

Better in Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           Ji Hyo is staring at Jong Kook’s motorcycle. She never ride even once. Her parents don’t allow them because they said it’s too dangerous.

 

          Jong Kook looks at her. “If you don’t want to ride in this...We can take a cab...” he said.


          “No...it’s okay...” she just said but felt nervous.

 

          Jong Kook gets the helmet and helps her wearing it. Then he wears his own. He rides his motorcycle and offers his hand to her. Ji Hyo holds his hand and rides too.

 

          “Okay...We’re ready to go...Hold on...” he said and starts the drive.

 

          Ji Hyo puts her hands on his shoulders. His speed is just mild for not to scare her. She felt the wind on her face. She feels so free. Locking herself and closing every doors around her, it’s been like that for the past months. Every day is like a torture. She was the only one left.

 

          That day when she finally decides to take her own life, she’s really ready to let go because she can’t do it anymore. She can’t live like how it used to be. The pain is killing her every minute. But then Jong Kook comes into her life and it’s like he was sent by her family.

 

          At first, she’s really mad at him. It was supposed to be done. She should be out of this world if he didn’t stop her. But as every day passes by, seeing his stubborn self showing every morning, she sees how her family smiles through him. Then she felt glad about it. Knowing that someone, not just someone a ‘stranger’ who concerns himself to her, he’s really something.

 

          “We’re here...” Jong Kook said as he parks his motorcycle. They’re now at 119 Headquarters. The party is at the rooftop.

 

          Ji Hyo got her sense back as he talks. She aligns on the motorcycle and Jong Kook too. He removed his helmet and helps Ji Hyo with hers. Her hair became a bit messy then Jong Kook strands her hair to fix it. She felt stiff and just look at him.

 

          “It’s now okay...Let’s go...” he said and grabs her hand and they went up.

 

          Ji Hyo felt so nervous. Her heart keeps on beating like crazy. She doesn’t know if its jsut because of nervousness or his hand holding hers too. Jong Kook feels her hand is cold.

 

          “Don’t worry...I won’t leave your side...” Jong Kook assures her and smiles.

 

          Ji Hyo smiles a bit and took a breath as the doors opens.

 

          “OOOOhhhhhhh~ Jong Kook-ah....” Kyung Min-ah shouts as they see them.

 

          “Happy Birthday my brother...” Jong Kook greets and hugs him.

 

          Kyung Min looks at her. “Hi Ji Hyo-ssi...I’m glad you made it...”

 

          “Hap-py...Birthday...Kyung Min-ssi...” she greets him and a smiles a bit.

 

          “Thank you...” Kyung Min said and will hug her but Jong Kook pushes him away. “Yah~...” he complains.

 

          Jong Kook let her sit beside Bo Young then he sat next to Ji Hyo. Jong Kook introduces Bo Young to her. They shake hands and Bo Young smiles at her.

 

          “This Oppa is really stubborn right?...Does he give you headache?...You can always tell me...” Bo Young said.

 

          Jong Kook hears it and warns her by glaring at her. Bo Young gave him a ‘merong’.

 

          Ji Hyo smiles looking at them.

 

          The other members crowded Ji Hyo and want to introduce

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter