Chapter 20 - A bad dream

Better in Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           Next day, Ji Hyo wakes up hearing the laughs of Jong Kook’s family. She stands up and goes out of the room. They were busy making kimchi. Jong Kook is washing the cabbage while his parents were preparing the other ingredients.

 

          “Oh~ Ji Hyo-yah you’re awake…Come here…” his Mother said.

 

          Ji Hyo walks towards her. She looks at Jong Kook. He smiles at her.

 

          “Did we wake you up?...Are we too loud?...” his Father asked her.

 

          “Aniyo~…I really had a good sleep…” she said and smiles. She fell asleep with Jong Kook’s Mother arms and it felt so warm like her own Mother.

 

          “That’s good…” his Father replies. “For now…let’s make kimchi…” he added. Then they all started to make it. Ji Hyo also put on some gloves and helps them.

 

          After they finish making it, Jong Kook gets the small table so they can eat breakfast. Ji Hyo helps him too. After they ate, Jong Kook said to his parents that they will go home.

 

          “Take care Ji Hyo-yah…You’re always welcome here…” his Mother said.

 

          “Thank you Eomeoni…” she hugs her.

 

          Jong Kook waves his goodbye to his parents and drives the car. As he was driving, he holds Ji Hyo’s hand. She looks at him.

 

          “Thank you for bringing me here and letting me experience the warmth of your family…Thank you so much…” she smiles with tears forming in her eyes.

 

          Jong Kook holds her cheek. “You’re always welcome in my family Ji Hyo-yah…I love you…” he said.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

          Bo Young is now entering the coffee shop that Jang Hyuk messages her. She can’t say no to him. He wants her to have a blind date with his cousin. She looks for him. Jang Hyuk already sends her a picture. A guy stands up and waves at her. “He’s tall…” Bo Young said in her mind.

 

          “Annyonghaseyo…I’m Park Hyung Sik…” he greeted her.

 

          “Annyonghaseyo…I’m Park Bo Young…” she greeted him.

 

          Hyung Sik offers the chair for her and let her sit then he sits towards her.

 

          “Jang Hyuk isn’t really joking…You’re so pretty…” he said to her.

 

          She smiles hearing him. “Jang Hyuk Oppa jinja~…” she just said shyly.

 

          Hyung Sik really likes to joke that makes Bo Young laugh.

 

          Jung Suk enters the coffee shop and goes straight to the counter to order his drinks. He’s waiting for his order when he hears a familiar voice that makes his heart skips a beat. “That cute voice…” he thought.

 

          He turns and looks where the voice is coming from and he’s right. It is her, the little peas that can’t get out of his head. He saw her laughing. Seeing her like that his heart beats abnormally, he has never seen her like that. She’s always having her narrow eyes looking at him.

 

          He looks at the guy who she is talking to. He doesn’t know but he’s really getting to his nerves.

 

          “Here’s your order Sir…” the crew said to him.

 

          He gets his coffee and walks towards them.

 

          “You didn’t say you’re going here…Honey…” Jung Suk said and looks at Bo Young.

 

          She’s so shocked that she almost chokes. Hyung Sik looks at them questionably. Bo Young looks at him apologetic.

 

          “I’m sorry…We had a fight and it’s her g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter