Chapter 26 - Reunion Hug

Better in Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          Ji Hyo immediately hugs him tightly.

 

          As soon as she hugs him, she saw Ha Na. Her happiness where splash by cold water. Ji Hyo slowly puts away her hands around him. She never thought of this. He’s really special for him now and that hurts her.

 

          “You’re here…” Ji Hyo said.

 

          Ha Joon smiles a bit. “Ne~…I didn’t forget what you said…She’s Ha Na…” he said.

 

          “Annyonghaseyo~…I’m Kang Ha Na…” Ha Na bows.

 

          Ji Hyo bows too. “I’m Song Ji Hyo…” she said.

 

          She invited them inside. She let them sit and offer them drinks. Just then Ji Hyo’s tummy growls, she’s really hungry.

 

          “I’m sorry…” she said shyly. “Have you two eaten?...” she asked them.

 

          “Not yet…” Ha Joon said.

 

          “I’ll prepare something for us…” Ji Hyo said.

 

          “Can I help you?...” Ha Na said.

 

          She nodded and Ha Na joins her too. Ji Hyo gets her ingredients inside the refrigerator. Ha Na helps her prepares it. She really felt too awkward but Ji Hyo knows that she’s really nice.

 

          Ha Joon looks at her apartment and feels something familiar just by looking at it. He walks and looks at the pictures. It’s Ji Hyo’s family.

 

          “You have a beautiful family…Are you living alone?...” Ha Joon asked her.

 

          Ji Hyo gets flustered by his question. “Yes I’m living alone…my family is already gone…” she said.

 

          Ha Joon felt sad hearing her. “So you’re alone…” he thought. He felt a thug in his heart. A feeling he’s not aware but it felt so familiar to him.

 

          Ji Hyo focuses on her cooking. She looks at Ha Na who is helping her. She looks so kind and pretty. Then she thought that what if Jong Kook and her are now together. She cuts herself thinking about it.

 

          Ha Joon sees it and immediately hold her hand.

 

          “You should be careful…” Ha Joon said. “Where’s your medical kit?...” he added.

 

          “It’s inside the bathroom. Ha Joon goes and get it. He let Ji Hyo sit and treats her. She felt happy doing that. It’s like how he treats her before. The overprotective boyfriend she has.

 

          “Thank you…” she said.

 

          Ji Hyo goes back to cooking after that. Ha Joon also helps them. After that, they ate together. Ha Joon was so impress by Ji Hyo’s cooking.

 

          She prepares where Ha Na will sleep. Ha Joon insists he’ll sleep on the couch.

 

          “You can sleep here…” Ji Hyo said.

 

          “Thank you…” Ha Na sai and lays herself. She’s beside Ji Hyo’s bed.

 

          Ji Hyo lays herself too. She turns off the light and let the lamp on.

 

          “Thank you…for welcoming us…” Ha Na said. “Now I met you…I see why Oppa have the urge to find himself…Did you know him?...” she added.

 

          Ji Hyo was flustered by her question. She doesn’t want to tell her. She’ll keep it a secret until Jong Kook remembers. “No…I don’t know him…I’m returning the favor I owe him…” Ji Hyo said.

 

          “Is that so…I thought you knew him…” Ha Na said. “I’m grateful that you’re helping him…You’re such a nice person…” she added.

 

          Ji Hyo smiles sadly to herself.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter