Chapter 11 - He's mad

Better in Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          Jong Kook laughs hearing what she said.

         

          “YAH~!...Where did he get that?...That Rae Won jinja…” he said trying to change the topic.

 

          Soo Ae smiles a bit. “That’s right…I laugh too when he said that to me…That’s impossible…You never look at me anyway…” she said sounded a bit disappointed.

 

          “You’re my friend…you are both my friend…I won’t be like that…” he said.

 

          “I know…but sometimes you know…you have to be true to yourself too Jong Kook-ah…Be greedy too…I’ll be going…See you again some other time…” Soo Ae said and leaves him.

 

          Jong Kook was left awed. It happens so fast and the fact that Rae Won knows. “How did he know?...I kept it a secret to him…and Soo Ae…what is she trying to say?...” he thought.

 

          Soo Ae is sitting on the bus looking outside the window. She smiles to herself remembering Jong Kook’s reaction. But he didn’t know it, that she likes him too before Rae Won. She has always had a crush on him. She is shy when around him. That’s why she can laugh comfortable with Rae Won. She always glances at him but he’s just looking away.

 

          Then she knows that Jong Kook won’t like her. She is only a friend to him. When Rae Won said to her that Jong Kook likes her she don’t believe it but Rae Won do insists it. Telling her ‘I see it in his eyes…He likes you…if we were not together…I would like it that you two to be together…I know him…Jong Kook is a good man…’ Rae Won said.

 

          After that he decided to visits Ji Hyo he didn’t go to her for the past 3 days. It’s already 10pm and the restaurant will be close. He is walking and sees that Ji Hyo is locking the door. He was about to run to get to her but he stops when he sees Ji Seok.

 

          Ji Seok walks towards Ji Hyo and back hugs her.

 

          “I miss you…so much Ji Hyo-yah…” Ji Seok said.

 

          Ji Hyo felt stiff hearing him.

 

          Jong Kook just turns his back and leaves them.

 

          Ji Hyo faces Ji Seok. “Let’s talk…” she said and opens her restaurant again. Ji Seok goes inside and they sat towards each other.

 

          “Ji Seok-ah…I…I….” she was about to say but Ji Seok talks first.

 

          “I’m so sorry…I should have hold unto you even you pushes me away…I should have stay beside you because that’s the time when you need me the most…I’m really sorry…I’m really really sorry…I…I only see my pain…and I didn’t understand you more…” he said with tears falling from his eyes. “Ple--ase Ji Hyo-yah…I wa--nt to make you happy…I want to love you more…because…I…I never stop…loving you…” he added and holds her hand.

 

          “I called you…” Ji Hyo smiles sadly while staring at him. “After pushing you away…I realize that…I want you there beside me…but…you never answer…I asks your friend and he said you’re in Japan…and I stop…because I know it’s my fault too…I pushes you away…” she said wiping her tears. “But Ji Seok-ah…now is different…I moved on…I’m starting to live my life again…and I…”

 

          “Ji Hyo-yah…Please…I don’t think I can hear what you will say…Please don’t put a line on us…I will do better…I will court you again…and I’m not asking for permission…Just let me do it…after that if nothing’s change…I…will…stop…and just be your friend…” Ji Seok said determined.

 

          She can’t say a thing to him. He’s special to her. This person is a big part of her life and she can’t just easily push him away again. She really feels sorry to him. She knows how much he loves her.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

          A week passed by, it’s their day off from working at the restaurant. She is just in her house drinking her coffee. Jong Kook isn’t contacting her also not visiting them in the restaurant. She thought that he is just busy. Whenever she hears a siren coming from a fire truck, she often looks if it’s him.

 

          Someone knocks on her door. She immediately stands up, hoping that it will be Jong Kook. She opens the door and Jong Kook is there standing smiling at her.

 

          “Annyong Ji Hyo-ssi~…” he said.

 

          She smiles brightly. “Hello~…”

 

          “How about we go out?...The weather is really good…It’s really nice to go biking…” he asked.

 

          “Okay…I would really love too…”

 

 

 

~ Bo Young @ a mission, assisting a victim of car accident ~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter