C. 9

You're Getting on My Nerves Straight to My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina's POV

I groaned at the sound of my phone ringing as I tried to reach for it, I almost gone blind when I turn my phone on. Who in the world turn the brightness to its maximum level? And as if Mother Earth really hated me, the phone slipped out of my grasp causing it to hit me right on the face, and it hurts so freakin much for it also hit the punched spot. 

Trust me I really wanted to smashed it into pieces if it weren't for the call, I answered it not bothering to looked at the callers ID. 

"I swear if this isnt-"

"Well hello to you too darling~" all of my sleepiness and annoyance was thrown out of the window when I heard the only woman I can't go against with. 

"Mom!"

"What did I tell you about answering the call rudely?" Mom said sternly, I should've looked at the caller first... Now I'm gonna get a good scolding early in the morning, though I'm still lucky it's only on the phone. 

"I'm sorry"

"Don't do it again, anyways how are things going? We're also sorry that we didn't get to call you the past days things just got hectic here." She said and I'm used to it, its not like this was the first time. 

"Everything's fine Mom, besides Ray(my dog) is here to accompany me and no need to apologize I understand"

"Are you sure everything is fine?"

"Uh yes?" I answered quite not sure because of the way my mom asked me. 

"Then why are your grades going downhill?"

"Don't worry Mom everything will be fine-" I tried to assure but Mothers being themselves, of course, acted as if it's the end of the world.

"Fine!? No this isn't fine, You tell her Akira" My Mom told Dad.

"Princ-" Dad wasn't able to finish a single word when Mom started to speak again

"See! It's not fine! JYP sended your previous scores and what's this? You got zero on an accounting assignment, failed a test on finance, stats and even general psychology!?" She said that I had to take the phone away from my ear and what can I do? after I've gone absent for three week when I came back it's raining quizzes. 

"But-"

"No buts! We've already decided! You tell her Akira!"

"Mina you'll-"

"You'll have a tutor!" I was about to chuckle when I heard my dad sighs but what I heard was unacceptable there's no way I'll have those krill brains teach me.

"Mom I'm not twelve, I don't need a tutor"

"That's the point!  You are not twelve! That's why you have to take things seriously"

"But-"

"No more buts! You'll have a tutor and it's final or we'll freeze your bank accoun-"

"Noooo! "

"Good I guess everything's clear then and don't worry I ordered JYP to picked the best student of all" She said and with a sigh and a heavy heart I agreed, after the call I decided to get ready.

Momo's POV

"You shouldn't have done that" I told Jeongyeon while covering her with an umbrella to shade her from the heat, she was currently plucking the wild grass as a punishment for what she did to Mina. 

"It's not like she doesn't deserve it" Jeongyeon stated, irritation is evident on her face as she angrily pulled the innocent grass.

"Nonetheless-" I was cutted off when Jeongyeon speaks.

"You know what Momo, you're like this- omg~ I should be nice all the time even if the people around me are not, I want to live in a place where peace and harmony sovereigns and my motto is world peace" she says while exaggeratedly mimicking my voice, I don't know if I'll laugh or smack her with the umbrella I'm holding... Anyways, I choose the second option. 

"Ouch! What the hell- Aww" She hissed for I hit her twice

"No cussing" I told her but Jeongyeon just made face at me as she continued to pluck the grasses out. 

"Whatever, just stay away from that brat, if you see even just the tips of her hair and I'm not around run immediately. Understand?" Jeongyeon said as she points the grass she is holding at me, is she serious? It's not like that witch is a monster- wait, on a second thought maybe she is one, I should probably just listen to Jeongyeon. 

"Are you serious?"

"Do I look like I'm kidding? After what happened to you, there's no way in hell I would let her near, and is your foot okay? Don't forced it too much" Jeongyeon said not looking at me as she focused her attention on the grass and I am reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter