C. 25

You're Getting on My Nerves Straight to My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon woke up with Momo almost using her as a bed, she could only laugh at what occurred last night when she walked out, apparently Momo followed her then forcefully barged in her room asking and whining why she walked out, knowing the real reason of course she won't flat out tell that she was a bit jelly, there's really just something about this Mina that's unsettling for her.

Jeongyeon turned to look at Momo who had her left arm and foot over Jeongyeon while her face was on the girl's chest. Jeongyeon would've stare at her face some more but the alarm went off waking Momo up.

"Hmm~ what time is it?" Momo asked not getting up from the bed while Jeongyeon shut off her alarm clock.

"7:30" Jeongyeon replied yawning as Momo quickly sat up eyes wide her class starts at eight.

"What?? I'll be late!!" Momo said and was about to get out but Jeongyeon pulled her back locking her in a hug.

"Let's sleep some more, I need my bed buddy" Jeongyeon whines while Momo struggles to get out of the hug.

"Yah! I need to go to class"

"Why bother we're exempted"

"But-"

"No" Jeongyeon intervene hugging Momo closer.

"I-"

"Ssshhh~ I want to go back to sleep" Jeongyeon replied and Momo could only groan since she can't escape Jeongyeon right now.

On the other hand at the premises of the Myoui University, specifically on the locker's of the Business Management students.

"Look, if you continue your expression like that I won't be shocked if you age earlier than expected" Sana comments as soon as she sees the usually grumpy Mina approached them on the lockers.

"Shut up Sana" Mina growled putting on the combination in her locker before taking out her filler and pen.

"Why are you in a sour mood this time?" Tzuyu asked while Mina just groan refusing to answer and Β it's not because a certain someone hasn't replied from her text last night- nope! Definitely not.

"Let's just go, that woman won't speak" Sana said as all the three of them decided to make their way to their class and as usual all eyes were on them with only Sana entertaining the people they pass by, reaching their class Mina spotted something atop of her desk. There was milk chocolate drink and a box of chocolate chip cookies, not to mention Mina's favorite brand, also there was a red rose with a hand written note attached on its stem.

You seems to wake up on the wrong side of the bed πŸ˜…πŸ˜… hope this will cheer you up. Have a great day 🐧 - Chae

"Chaeyoung can have all my uwus" Sana squealed feeling giddy for her, while Mina sighed feeling really bad for the guy, also wondering why he still insist on doing this.

"Here you can have them" Mina said while putting the cookies and drink on Sana's table, who happily opens the box of cookies.

"I would never eat something that isn't for me" Tzuyu said right arm supporting her chin as she gave Sana a judging look.

"And I will never reject something that is given to me" Sana mused sticking her tongue out on Tzuyu as she takes a bite on the cookie, delighted by the taste while Mina checks her phone for the nth time again but still has no reply from Momo.

Tzuyu shift her eyes from Sana to Mina who seems agitated about something while looking at her phone, she tried to peek on what's occupying Mina's attention and could only smirk at the way her friend is acting.

"A good morning would do" Tzuyu let's out catching Mina's attention.

"What?" Mina asked in confusion.

"Nothing. Just keep it down when she finally text back" Tzuyu replied looking away as redness made its way on Mina's face, embarrassed at what Tzuyu told her.

"Who text who?" Sana asked leaning in to Mina who immediately hid her phone.

"No one, so get off me you fat squirrel" Mina said pushing Sana away who in return pouted.

"I'm not fat! You nerd!" Sana retorted as she eats another piece of cookie.

---
The class is almost done and there's no single reply from Momo, Mina's currently taking her book on business math their professor forced her to get, while doing so Mina's pen pouch fell scattering her pens and pencil on the floor, letting out a cuss as she picks them up one by one but one unbranded pen stood out and Mina already knew who it was from.

"I wouldn't normally do the trouble to hand this back but it's ruining the aesthetics of my pen collection that's why I have to give this back as soon as possible" Mina muttered as she made her way to the building of the accounting department, knowing very well what Momo's schedule is, she got to the class without haste. Just in time one of Momo's blockmate is going out.

"Where is Momo?" Mina asked the girl who went out.

"O-oh she didn't come to class today" the girl replied etching a frown on Mina's already sour one.

"Why didn't that four eyed girl go to class" Mina mumbled under breath as she clicks her tongue.

"Is there something you'd like me to tell Momo?" The girl offered.

"No, it's fine. Thanks" Mina said as she walks back to her class, couldn't take it anymore Mina took her phone out and dialed Momo's number after the third ring the call was answered.

"Why aren't you in your class?" Mina immediately asked not even greeting the person first.

"And what is it to you? ." The voice Mina despised the most answered making her hand curl into a fist.

"Shut up! And give the-" Mina couldn't continue when the call went off, she tried to call again but it seems like her number was blocked.

"That- that ugh!! I badly want to skin her alive with a dull knife I swear" Mina hissed stomping on the ground, the sound of her stiletto ringing out the hallway as she decided to head straight to the parking lot, not in the mood for class anymore.

"Your highness called you" Jeongyeon told Momo who just got out of the bathroom- she ate too much last night.

"Oh my God! Mina?? She's gonna kill me now for sure" Momo panics remembering the text she received from the latter before the competition and knowing that they didn't win- she can almost hear Mina spitting venom, a shiver rundown her spine.

"From the tone of her voice? Yup, you're dead, that's why I suggest that you never show yourself to her from now on." Jeongyeon mused with a nod of her head as she munch off on the pack of Cheetos. Momo groans, slumping on the bed besides Jeongyeon hugging the kero-keropi plushie.

"I thought we've been through here??" Momo asked.

"Tch! I hate her and that's final- yah! Get off him! You just got out of the toilet" Jeongyeon yells as she snatched the plushie off Momo's grasp.

"I was just borrowing him!" Momo retorts as she tried to get the plushie back but Jeongyeon held away while hitting Momo with a pillow.

"Hey! You could've broke my glasses" Momo pou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter