C. 23

You're Getting on My Nerves Straight to My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mina. Why are you looking like you wanna send someone to hell?" Sana asked they are currently in the cafeteria and the dirty looks Mina was sending to someone is quite bothersome. 

Truthfully, Mina had been sending a certain someone to hell in her mind after she heard what Momo mumbled the other night which was five days ago and if you're wondering why she's acting like that there's no clear explanation but it isn't what you're thinking- she always says.

"Is it possible for you to miss Sana?" Mina directed the question to Tzuyu who was quietly eating her clubhouse sandwich. Sana got confused by the sudden question but looked at Tzuyu anticipating the answer. The girl in question stopped chewing as she looked at the other two who was intently staring at her waiting for her to speak up, she swallowed first, sip on her ice tea and wiped with a napkin before answering.

"If you made her disappear out of my sight for like a decade then maybe, just maybe I will." Tzuyu nonchalantly said as she went back on her half eaten sandwich.

"Why are you always attacking me??" Sana retorted giving Tzuyu a burning gaze letting her know how offended she was but the latter brush it off, while Mina went back on scrutinizing the two figure happily eating on the far corner of the cafeteria.

"Tch! She sees that annoying face almost every day." Mina mumbled as she sees Jeongyeon feeding Momo a strawberry when she felt a nudge making her look at the person.

"What?"

"Are you and Chaeyoung a thing now?" Sana asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"No" Mina said with a frown.

"Oh come on you can't fool me! Spill the tea!" Sana insisted nudging Mina again.

"I told you we're not"

"Then explain this!" Sana said as she showed the picture of Mina and Chaeyoung kissing on the restaurant."I was itching to ask about this but it always slips my mind"

"Where did you-"

"Hey Momo!" Tzuyu called out as Mina pulled the smartphone down making it slam on the table hard.

"What the hell Mina!?" Sana asked but Mina ignored her as she turns around to see Momo with Jeongyeon.

"Yes?" Momo asked.

"Nothing much. I just want to remind you that Mom needs your help on Saturday, don't forget" Tzuyu said.

"Oh yes, I won't forget. Thank you for reminding me. See you guys again later, bye" Momo said with a smile fixing her glasses before turning to leave with Jeongyeon playing with her short black hair.

"The hell!? It's cracked!" Sana yells as she scans her damaged phone.

"I'm sorry, I'll have it fixed"

"No! I demand that you buy me a new one! Look! The screen only shows black" 

"Fine!" Mina agreed to stop Sana from whining.

"Be sure to do just that! Anyways what's the tea with you and Chaeyoung?" Sana asked again and Mina could only huff at how nosy Sana is while Tzuyu quietly listens.

"There is none-"

"Come on Mina. I've known you since like forever and I know that you never kissed any of your boyfriend" Sana insisted

"How are you sure that I never kissed any of them?" Mina fired back annoyed at Sana's persistence, hoping that she'll be just as silent as Tzuyu.

"I just know and I'm confident that he is your first kiss." Sana declared in full conviction she was right about Mina not kissing her past lovers but wrong about Chaeyoung being her first kiss.

"Well you're wrong" Mina replied making Sana uncertain as she turn to look at Mina brows furrowed.

"How am I-" Sana couldn't continue when the person who had been quite all the time speaks.

"Sana unnie~ can you please get me a melon bun?" Tzuyu asked Sana who was taken aback along with Mina because the youngest of them never really respected them. Sana almost let out a squeal at Tzuyu calling her that and with a smiling face she stood up.

"Okie~ since you called me unnie I'll buy you two" Sana happily said as she skips towards the stalls when she's gone Tzuyu turn to Mina with a serious face.

"I won't pry with what your relationship is with Chae but if you have no plans on taking him seriously, turn him down now" Tzuyu told her in all seriousness, staring at her straight in the eye.

"I'm just curious. Why are you so concerned about him?" Mina asked, she was just wondering why.

"He is important to me, and I don't want him hurt just because you can't figure out what you want" Tzuyu replied that got Mina confused she was about to ask what she means when Sana came back.

"Here's your melon bun!" Sana chirped as she handed the paper bag to Tzuyu.

"Thanks, let's go, the next period is about to start" Tzuyu told them as she gather her things, giving Mina a glance before standing up.

---

"You're coming to the olympiad!?" Momo exclaimed when Jeongyeon told her.

"Yah! Why do I feel like you're looking down on me!" Jeongyeon retorted making Momo chuckle.

"I didn't say that! I was just shocked because you weren't there during the review" Momo said they're on their way to the room of Ms Bae to review and Momo was shocked when Jeongyeon informed her about her joining.

"Actually Ms Bae just offered me because Yujin got in an accident and was confined at the Shindong Hospital so I'm here for her replacement" Jeongyeon said and Momo felt bad for Yujin.

"Are you okay with it though? You'll need to catch up because the Olympiad is next week" Momo asked since she knows Jeongyeon hates cramming

"I'm fine, also winning this means no prelims for us so I'm willing to do this!" Jeongyeon said getting pumped up as they went inside. Jinyoung, Wendy and Sinb are already there but Ms Bae was nowhere in sight.

"Where's Ms Bae?" Momo asked and Wendy looked up from the hand outs.

"She was called out by the Dean but she'll come back" Wendy said before going back to what she is reading.

"Hey~ I heard that, that Myoui still wants you to tutor her. Geez she's really such a pain in the " Jeongyeon whispered when they sat down and took out the hand outs Ms Bae gave out.

"Don't bad-mouth her like that, it's wrong she's my friend too you know" Momo replied back making Jeongyeon scoff.

"A friend doesn't want a friend to have a hard time" Jeongyeon said as she turn her back on Momo and the latter could only sigh and wish for the day were Mina and Jeongyeon would at least be acquainted with each other.

Few moments later Ms Bae came back with a smile asking them how they are all doing before proceeding to have a bloody review.

"You all are impressive, now I am confident that the gold medal is as good as ours, also I'm glad you're able to keep up Jeongyeon as expected from Yoo's" Ms Bae said making Jeongyeon embarrassed.

"The Olympiad is on Monday four days from now so I want the all of you to do your best for the school" Ms Bae told them earning a cheer.

"But I'm just wondering about Yujin will he still be exempted Ms Bae?" Momo asked feeling sorry for the guy since he really worked hard.

"Ok how about this if you guys win he'll be exempted too how's that?" Ms Bae asked and all the members happily agreed.

"Ok that's all for today make sure you all get some rest. We don't want you sick, also be careful on the way home" Ms Bae told them before they all started to leave.

"Gosh that was so intense! How are you able to do that then tutor that Myoui afterwards, I feel sorry for your neurons" Jeongyeon muttered stretching out, feeling her bones cracking while Momo hits her with her shoulders chuckling.

"I'm just used to studying that's all" Momo replied as Jeongyeon shrugs.

"Hmm okay- hey! Let's visit the local dessert shop I know, It's just near here." Jeongyeon exclaimed before dragging Momo out of the university belt, after a few walk they stumbled upon a small cafe shop.

"They serve many variety of flavors there." Jeongyeon cheerfully said as she dragged Momo inside to take a seat.

"So what do you want?" Jeongyeon asked since the menu is engraved on the table while Momo grimace at the price per scoop.

"Water is good enough for me" Momo told Jeongyeon as she let's out a timid laugh, not liking the answer Jeongyeon pinched both of Momo's cheeks.

"Aww!"

"It's my treat so tell me what you want you dummy" Jeongyeon insisted still pinching Momo's cheeks.

"Oke oke, I'll have avocado macchiato" Momo replied wanting to be released from Jeongyeon's hand.

"Good! Wait here I'll go get em" Jeongyeon exclaimed as she stands up leaving Momo pouting while she rubs her assaulted cheeks. Minutes later Jeongyeon came back with a tray of food, 2 bowls of ice cream and a large fries.

Momo took her avocado macchiato as she proceeded to take a spoonful of it, releasing a sigh in satisfaction as the dessert melts in .

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter