C. 14

You're Getting on My Nerves Straight to My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo's POV

 

I went to the university with a face mask, I was right, it really did bruised,  Myoui hit me really hard last night and the feeling of the roach squished on my face made me cry, it was so disgusting..just by the thought of it makes me wanna cry once again. 

 

"Ey Momo~" Jeongyeon greeted me she was waiting by the gate and her smile was immediately replaced by confusion when she noticed my mask. 

 

"Hi ostrich" I said as I gave her one of my brightest smile. 

 

"What happen to you? Why are you wearing that?" She said pointing at my mask, brows furrowed. 

 

"I catch a cold because you pushed me out of the car when it was raining hard *achoo!*" I told her forcing a sneeze, please bite it...please bite it..bite it 

 

"Oh~sorry" she apologized and I could finally sigh in relief- shocks she pulled it down! I saw her hand formed to a fist as her eyes was filled with anger. 

 

"Wait! Jeongyeon it's no-" I wasn't able to continue when she dashed off, I tried to stop her but no avail. 

 

"Myoui ing Mina! You !"

 

Mina's POV

 

I heard the ugliest voice ever called me, I turn around to see the person who owns it and of course that person is as hideous as her voice.

 

"Yoo ing Jeongyeon, you . What do you want" I said expressing that I don't have a care and that I am not happy to see her.

 

"You never really learn- Yah! let me go" Yoo yelled she was about to pounce on me but Chaeyoung stops that from happening.

 

"Let's not create a seen here" He calmly said as Yoo was infuriated, she tried to get off from his hold but he didn't let it happen.

 

"You're lucky your boyfriend is here to save you if not, I already punched that silver tooth off." She said and I can't help but to roll my eyes- tsk her and her barbaric acts.

 

"Shut up and get out of my sight!" I hissed and I know that angered her more.

 

"Jeongyeonie~ let's just go" Momo told her while pulling her shirt- Jeongyeonie? Really? That's so grotesque.

 

"Momo, I told you to stay away from her! Just find someone else to tutor, this girl is no good" I heard Yoo told her that and I didn't like it one bit.

 

"And who are you to tell her what to do?" I asked her she's acting like her boyfriend or something.

 

"Whoever I am it's none of your business, " She told me as she drag Momo away, this Yoo girl never really fail to make my blood boil-

 

"Hey~ you alright?" Chaeyoung asked me.

 

"Yes, I am" I told him and I started to walk, I noticed that he was smiling brightly showing his dimples while looking at me- seriously? Was he happy about what just happened.

 

"Why are you smiling like an idiot?" I asked

 

"Jeongyeon-ssi called me your boyfriend" He said all giddy as he starts to chuckle.

 

"And so"

 

"Nothing that just made me happy" He told me the smile on his lips never left, I just shake my head. 

 

"You're still on with our date later right?" Chaeyoung asked me- this date thingy better be good. 

 

"Yes, I already agreed didn't I" I answered and he hugged me- I didn't agree to that, I slightly pushed him away and thank God he got the signal. 

 

"Sorry~ I'm just happy" He apologizes as he scratches the back of his neck. 

 

"Anyways what happen earlier why does Jeongyeon-ssi look so angry at you?" He asked and it irks me again, I don't care if they've been best friend ever since she does not have the rights to act like that. 

 

"She's always angry at me"

 

"Oh really~ I also noticed her friend has a bruise on the side of her face" He told me. 

 

"She has??" I asked I didn't noticed it, why does she bruise so easily, this is really that freakin disgusting insect's fault. 

 

"Yes, is she your friend?"

 

"What? No! She doesn't qualify to be my friend"

 

"Ahh~ I just thought, you look really worried" he told me- I think this guy is seeing things, I noticed that I'm already at my room. 

 

"I'm not, see you later Chae"

 

Momo's POV

 

I'm on my way home, today is really exhausting not to mention that I got a good scolding from Jeongyeon earlier, she didn't even believe me I told her that Myoui didn't mean it. 

 

I was on my way when I see Myoui on the bus stop, huh? Why is she there? 

 

"What are you doing here?" I asked her 

 

"It's none of your business,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter