C. 11

You're Getting on My Nerves Straight to My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo's POV

"Unnie!?" I exclaimed when I saw my sister Jihyo walking down the stairs. 

"You two know each other?" Voldemort asked beside me- can't blame me for calling her that since she's the one who wants to be not named. 

"We're sisters Miss Myoui" Jihyo courtly answered as Voldemort looks between me and Jihyo. 

"It's pretty obvious who got the bad genes" She said pertaining to me, I so hate her so much! I ignored her and walked towards my sister.

"You didn't say a word about working for Myoui?" I whispered to her while she chuckles in reply.

"You didn't asked" She said that I can't help but to huff. 

"Is she treating you right? I swear if not I'll give her a piece of-"

"Are you gonna tutor me or what?" Voldemort demanded that I can't help but to groan how I hate this being! I look at Jihyo and motioned that we'll talk later as she tucks her tongue at me. 

I followed Myoui upstairs and on the way there were different portraits of what I guess her family and also hers. 

We finally reached a room and I think it's hers. Damn! Her room alone is bigger than our house but what caught my attention was the almost finished puzzle on the table, by the looks of it I think it's a thousand plus pieces of Tokyo Tower. 

"What are you laughing at?" She asked me as I looked at her smiling. 

"Nothing I didn't know you were such a nerd" I told her as she starts shooting me sharp glares again. 

"What are you babbling about you bookworm?" She said as she puts her things down. 

"The puzzles over there" I told her as she looks over her shoulders before going inside her walk in closet to change. 

"That isn't mine" She simply stated then closed the doors of her closet. 

"Oh my god!! I didn't mean to ruin it!! " I yelled sounding really shocked to make it convincing and to make sure she hears me inside then I heard a thud before she burst out the closet. 

"What the hell!? I worked all night to finished that! I swear you-" Her rant wasn't finished when I can't hold it anymore and erupt in laughter, I laughed so hard that tears starting to form on the corner of my eyes. 

"Not yours huh?" I asked as she squints her eyes on me, walking closer till I'm trap between her and the wall. 

"You think that's funny huh? You really haven't learn from all the things that happened to you that you still think you can mess with me " She whispered venom on my ears as I remembered what she did and my heart hurts at the memory making me look down. 

I could feel her staring at me till someone opened the door. 

"Here's your- ohh~ Let me guess.. Is that french class you're teaching?" Jihyo unnie asked as Myoui quickly get off me and took the tray of juice and cookies from her. 

"Get out of here Jihyo!" She told her and Jihyo unnie only laughs and left the room. 

I walked to my bag and bring the books out and some exercises I did earlier. 

"Let's start" I said to her for I want to leave this place as soon as possible it suffocates me. 

Mina's POV

She's good at teaching I'll give her that, we've finished Elementary probability, conditional probability and probability distribution- how I hate those topics but she made it simple unlike that professor who makes things complicated. 

Hirai was unexpectedly quiet the whole session and only talks when I'm asking her in short the whole scenario was awkward. 

She gave me a few exercises to see what I've learned as I noticed her packing up. I was busy answering the task she gave when I felt her presence on my back leaning forward to see what I'm doing, she w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter