C. 33

You're Getting on My Nerves Straight to My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Moguri I missed you" the girl said as both of the female inside stand shocked but Momo is one affected the most as pain shot its way to her heart feeling the all too familiar warmth enveloped her. 

"Nayeon??" Mina let out seeing her best friend that she didn't have a contact to for the past years. The equally shocked girl was about to speak and acknowledge Mina's presence but Momo pushed her away. 

"Get out of here, I don't wanna see you" Momo said in a weak whisper, looking down not wanting to see Nayeon's face. 

"But Momo I-"

"Leave! " Momo raised her voice causing both of the girl to flinch, Nayeon was about to speak to her again but Mina decided to just stop Nayeon, putting her hand on the girl's shoulder as she walks out of the house with her luggage as Momo quickly closed  the door,  sounds of it being lock could be heard. 

"Minari I need to talk to  her" Nayeon said sounding agitated that her girlfriend can't even look at her. 

"Maybe some other time-"

"Wait!  Wait!  You know her?" Nayeon asked Mina as she was shocked to see her of all people in this area of Seoul. 

"She's my.. Friend" Mina replied not liking the term she used as she started walking with Nayeon following,  deciding to give Momo some time. 

"You? Is this for real? How?" Nayeon asked amused at the sudden information because Mina is the type who wouldn't befriend others specially from a different social class hence the girl wouldn't even consider her as a friend if it weren't for her persistence. 

"Don't ask how,  you why are you here?  How did you know Momo?  What did you do to her? why is she mad at you? " Mina bombarded the girl with questions as Nayeon who was too busy panicking looked away not wanting to answer any of it because no one knows about her relationship with Momo on her circle of friends.   Nayeon could only sigh in relief when her phone rang mentally thanking who that was for saving her ,  answering the call as she excused herself from Mina.  The call ended just in time they were out of the building with Nayeon complaining on why did they take stairs. 

"Anyways Minari~ as much as I want to visit our usual cafe and have a chat with you,  I'm badly needed at Dad's company. I'll make it up to you next time" Nayeon said as she was about to kiss Mina's cheek but Mina avoided it- Momo just kissed her there,  making the older girl pout. 

"You used to love my kisses" she said earning an eye roll from Mina. 

"Get out of my sight Im" Mina playfully remarked as Nayeon glared at her. 

"Yah! I'm 2 years older than you, learn to give some respect! " Nayeon scolded her as if it was effective,  Nayeon never really acted her age that's why nobody can blame Mina. 

"Just get going, like you said you're badly needed..  as if you're any help" Mina replied making Nayeon's eyes form a slit as she attempts to shoot lasers at Mina. 

"I'm starting to regret I introduced you to Chou" Nayeon speaks sounding dejected as she made her way to her car bidding goodbye at Mina. Mina waved at her before going inside her own with Hugo taking her luggage at the trunk, she checked on her phone to see a message from Momo. 

From: 🍑Momoring🍑
I'm sorry I didn't you down and didn't even say goodbye. 


To: 🍑Momoring🍑
It's ok,  what's wrong?  Did Nayeon do something to you? 


From: 🍑Momoring🍑
It's nothing :) 

Mina frown at the response as she compose another message to Momo. 

To: 🍑Momoring🍑
You can tell me.  We are friends now, right? 

She message but after that Momo didn't reply anymore as Mina waited for couple of more minutes before deciding to call the latter but the line is already busy. 

Meanwhile Momo was on the phone with Jeongyeon, the tears she was holding back now flows as she called out Jeongyeon. 

"Piglet-"

"Jeongyeon-ah.. " Momo said weakly as Jeongyeon stops from teasing her, alerted on what her best friend will say,  the moment she heard the sniffs from the other line. 

"What happen?" Jeongyeon asked worriedly if this is Myoui's fault again Jeongyeon swears she'll burn her house down. 

"She's back... and she came here" Momo told her and Jeongyeon knew it immediately,  it was the person she hated the most.  What she did to Momo is far worst than Mina's bullying,  since she left the girl broken. 

"Don't you dare believe a word that woman say" Jeongyeon demanded knowing fairly well that Momo could be a fool around that girl. 

"I didn't.. I told her to leave and she's insisting to talk to me, luckily Mina was there and I think they know each other" Momo said as Jeongyeon internally grunts that Myoui is also a pain in the as she remembered what the girl told her at the parking lot. 

"Jeongyeon... I'm scared" Momo told afraid that her heart will be hurt again as Jeongyeon felt really bad for her friend. 

"Don't be I'm here, I'll guard your heart" Jeongyeon softly speaks as Momo nod in response as if Jeongyeon can see her. 

"How about I come over there, I have the complete series of adventure time.  Let's binge watch" Jeongyeon offered,  she could never fail to make Momo feel better,  even tho she's such a tease. She takes a good care of her. 

"Yes please" Momo replied to her with Jeongyeon already out of their house. 

"Ok, I'll be there just wait a minute"

Jeongyeon reached Momo's house with the girl's favorite sweets that she made, not needing to knock for she has a spare key and she found Momo already seated on the couch. Jeongyeon greeted her while sitting on the couch as Momo moved a bit to give her space, Jeongyeon prepared Momo's small television so that they could watch. 

"Since you're kinda sad today I'll let you hug me" Jeongyeon mumbled with her fake nonchalant expression as Momo moved closer to her with Jeongyeon putting her arm around Momo's shoulder praying to God that she wouldn't hear the loud beating of her heart while Momo was too immerse at the cartoon series Jeongyeon took the time to look at her. Now that Nayeon is back and Mina have a feelings for her best friend she can't help but to feel anxious. 

"Hey Mo~" She called out as Momo looked up from her shoulder,  her face is really close. "Would you accept Nayeon back? " Jeongyeon asked even if she was scared of the answer. Momo instinctively frown,  looking back on the TV screen as she shook her head but Jeongyeon knows better and she couldn't help but to sigh. She was quiet for a moment before she asked something again. 

"What if Mina likes you?"She asked as Momo looked at her snorting a laugh while slapping Jeongyeon's stomach. 

"Don't be silly, she will never like me" Momo replied after her laugh died down. 

"She already does" Jeongyeon thought as she stares at Momo once again. 

"I could feel you staring at me you know" Momo muttered as she looks up and stare back at Jeongyeon who was still in daze,  maybe because it was the anxiety of losing Momo or the loudness of her beating heart that she couldn't think straight as she leaned down and land her lips on Momo's soft ones, her lips didn't move while Momo froze on the spot. 

"I like you" Jeongyeon whispered in a sigh and Momo didn't think she heard it right, after saying that Jeongyeon was able to be back to her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter