C. 16

You're Getting on My Nerves Straight to My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina's POV

 

Mitang~

 

Mitang~

 

Mitan-

 

"Yah! Minari! Why are you always spacing out the past days" Sana asked they are currently here in my room acting like they own it.

 

"I'm not" I denied her accusations because I was not spacing out- I was just thinking.

 

"About?"

 

"None of your business"

 

"See! You just did Mina, you saw her didn't you Chewy" Sana exclaimed and what's wrong about me spacing out? Every human being does it.

 

"What are you staring at?" I asked Tzuyu, if someone has a problem here it's her and her staring.

 

"I'm not" She said clearly mimicking, and that action is an eye roll worthy.

 

"Anyways Mark invited us to his resto bar so get yourself dressed Mina" Sana commanded me, already opening my walk in closet- I didn't even agreed that I am coming with them but since Sana is now rummaging through my closet and they are already dressed, I think I've got no choice.

 

---

 

We arrived at Mark's bar and Sana excitedly went inside- does she likes Mark that much. The overall interior of the establishment is nice, it looks classy there's not much people I guess Mark invited few people and that's good.

 

I was looking around when someone covered my eyes.

 

"Guess who?" He said even though he tried to change his voice I could still recognize him.

 

"Real mature Chae real mature" I told him and he got his hands off, I turn around to see him hiding his face behind a bouquet of flowers.

 

"I'm not Chae" He denied and I can't help but to chuckle he really is cute.

 

"Then I'm going-"

 

"Alright alright I'm Chae, and I've got this flowers for you" He said when he stops me from leaving, handing me the flowers he got.

 

"I'm sorry for ditching you the last minute, I was worried of my father" He apologized and I fully understand, I may be a mean brat but I'm not narrow-minded.

 

"It's okay Chae" 

 

"Thank you!" He said as he hugged me.

 

"What for?" I asked him, there is nothing to thank for.

 

"For being understanding" he told me not letting go of the hug- he's really enjoying the hug huh?

 

"Or for having the opportunity to hug me" I kid and he let's go.

 

"Yah! It was sincere but I also want to hug you-"

 

"You midget! Stop harassing the ice queen" Mark said and I immediately glare at him while Chaeyoung run to him and smack his head.

 

"Ow! Yah this is my place do you want me to throw you out."

 

"Shut up I am taller than you"

 

"Get off me! Aren't you embarrassed in front of Mina and her friends" Mark said looking at us and I could hear Sana squealing from here the way she's looking at Mark.

 

"Don't mind us" Sana said and I badly want to roll my eyes but Tzuyu beat me to it, she even went as far as slapping Sana's arm hard.

 

"Ouch! What's wrong with you?" Sana hissed rubbing her now red arm while Tzuyu keeping a straight face said.

 

"Mosquito" There was clearly no Mosquito or any other bug there-

 

"Oh like what you did to Momo-"

 

Don't mind that people

 

"What do you guys want? It's on the house" Mark said grinning as his group of friends jumped in joy.

 

"I'm not forbidding you to drink but I'm just saying that- you know- I mean you can drink as much as you want just keep in mind the hangover afterwards ok" He rumbled trying to find the correct words that wouldn't offend me.

 

"I can handle myself, but thank you anyways"

 

"Yeah she's right you worry wart, doesn't mean you don't drink she won't too!" The black haired guy said I think Jackson was his name.

 

"Just to remind you people that we are driving home and drunk driving is disobedience to the law"Chae defended his stand earning a salute from Jackson.

 

"Respect! To the law abiding citizen"

 

"I'll have an einstein on a beach" I told the waiter who's awkwardly standing beside us.

 

"Cocktail for me" Sana added.

 

"Red Ice tea" Both Sana and I look at Tzuyu because of her order.

 

"What? I'm also a law abiding citizen" 

 

"Mina isn't she your friend?" Chae told me pointing towards the stage where live bands usually plays, there I saw Momo. How many jobs does this girl needs?

 

"Woah! It's Momo-chan" Sana exclaims when she also noticed Momo with a band holding a guitar, they are 5, the drummer, bassist, electric guitarist and the synthesizer who by the way keep on glancing at her, she's the only girl there.

 

"Jeongyeon should be singing but since she got colds, her friend switched her place." Mark explains."Do you know her?"

 

"Oh she was the girl who had been bullied" one of the guys said, I also notice that Sana looked at me- can't she moved on?

 

Momo took a deep breath and looked at her band, the synthesizer raised his fist before mouthing "fighting" and smiling as an encouragement at Momo

 

What is love?

Every day, I felt love only in the movies

Or in books or dramas

Mmm, that’s how I learned love

My heart kept racing as if it was my story

My heart was pounding and fluttering

Mmm, I’m so curious, I’m going crazy

 

Ooh, some day

Will these things happen to me too?

When will that be? Who will it be?

 

I wanna know, they say it’s sweet like candy

I wanna know, they say it feels like flying

I wanna know know know know

What is love? Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter