C. 34

You're Getting on My Nerves Straight to My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina was grumbling incoherent words as soon as they reach the airport,  the whole ride was nothing but awkward since the people inside except for Momo was terrified at a certain rich girl and the aura that Mina is emitting didn't help the situation either, everyone held their breath the whole travel time. 

"Momo-chan!" Sana called out after seeing the familiar bob hair cut as she rush in to give the latter a bear hug with Tzuyu following behind. 

"Sana, you are here too" Momo speaks and Sana gave her a huge smile. 

"Yeah, Tzuyu's Mom invited us too" Sana replied, while Tzuyu's attention got taken by Mina who was nothing but pissed as she left Sana and Momo to converse. 

"What happened to you? And why do I not see your car?"

"It's park at your cafe" Mina replied too irritated to answer the first question. 

"Wait. Don't tell me you rode the van Mom rented for the employees?" Tzuyu inquires and her laugh erupted upon seeing that her conclusion is right,  receiving a burning glare from Mina. 

"What's going on here?" Sana asked when she heard her girlfriend laugh. 

"I just find it funny that Mina is mad" Tzuyu replied after her laugh died down making Momo and Sana look at Mina. 

"I didn't force you to ride the van" Momo speaks trying to take the guilt off her shoulders, there was a second of silence before the SaTzu couple erupt in feat laughter. Mina was about to reprimand them but they are all called out to board the plane. 

"We should stop, Mina might not let us get on her plane" Sana teased as they went on ahead leaving Mina grumbling even more, trying to assassinate the lovers in her head. 

"You own that?? " Momo asked in amusement,  looking at the huge flying vehicle. Mina releases a deep breath, it would be rude to not answer when you are being asked. 

"Not me.  It's actually my mom and dad's" Mina replied and Momo felt intimidated at how rich this girl beside her is. 

"Why are you making such a distance all of a sudden?" Mina asked as Momo let out a strain laugh. 

"You're just too rich to have someone like me to walk by your side" Momo replied making Mina shake her head as she walks beside Momo again. 

"I don't care, I like you beside me" Mina mused as they both board the plane,  and just as Mina said she likes Momo beside her obviously they sat beside each other with Mina letting Momo sit next the window. 

"Can I hold your hand? This is actually my first time riding a plane" Momo asked when she felt the plane started moving, Mina gave her a warm gummy smile. 

"You don't need to ask permission for that, and congratulations since you are riding a high class plane in your first time" Mina replied with her signature smile that reaches her eyes as she intertwine their hands, loving the softness of Momo's hand. She felt the latter held her hand tight when the plane take off, Momo also has her eyes shut making Mina chuckle, finding the sight adorable. 

"It's just like riding an elevator that goes down" Mina said finding the way Momo's expression scrunch up entertaining. 

The plane ride took about an hour till they reach Jeju and as soon as they got out of the airport, a chauffer guided them towards the awaiting vehicle . 

"Auntie really planned for this huh?" Sana asked but Tzuyu shook her head. 

"No, this is actually sudden,  she was so happy when she was able to buy the land for her to build another cafe here" Tzuyu said and Momo's jaw almost drop at the ground. 

"This was sudden?? And I can't even buy a shirt without saving up for 1 week! "

"Where are you going?" Mina asked when she sees Momo making her exit, the girl pointed at the cafe employees who are loading their luggages at the van that will take them to the hotel. 

"Momo that van is already jam, it will only bring discomfort for you and the others if you squeeze yourself in" Sana said as Tzuyu ordered the chauffer to take her luggage and put it inside the trunk of the black Mercedes s class that is waiting for them and with that Momo had no choice but to come with them. 
---

Momo is now inside her shared hotel room sitting on the bed, a little bit in regret of coming to this trip because, one, Nayeon owns it, and two, Nayeon is here. 

"Hey~ what's with the long face?" Solar asked her as she approached Momo. 

"It's nothing, probably tired from the plane ride" Momo replied giving Solar a smile. 

"Haaa~ we're really lucky to have Madame,  she's so generous" Somi said out loud as she slumps on the soft bed. 

"Yeah, I'm also glad that this is not a team building where we are forced to follow a schedule. Now all we have to do is enjoy the whole scenery" Yeri agreed,  stretching on the comfort of the bed before sitting up and looking at Momo. 

"I'm going off the topic. Momo you seem really close to those rich girls, huh?" Yeri said causing Momo to let out an awkward laugh. 

"We all go to the same university"

"Not to mention, Myoui Mina who rode the van with us. I should have asked for a picture earlier, she is so pretty." Somi exclaimed remembering the time when she   got to breath the same air as the girl. 

"She doesn't seem approachable though and earlier she looked like she wanted to burn the van down"Yeri muttered and Momo almost snorted a laugh at the comment but she keep it to herself. 

"Now, now,  stop you guys it's not nice to talk about someone who isn't around and shouldn't we go out and explore?" Solar stops as the girls jump out of the bed with Yeri bouncing up and down, she is the one excited the most in going out. 

"Wait! Shouldn't we change to swimsuits?" Yeri asked as she turned to them. 

"Eh? Swimsuits?"

"Don't tell me you don't have one?" Somi asked in disbelief and Momo shook her head I response. 

"Won't a shirt be enough?" Momo asked and all the other girls could only face palm as they got out of the room. 

"This can't be, we need to get you one" Solar said and they were about to go down the hall when someone speaks and Momo is not liking the voice.

"Hi ladies! Where is your destination? " Nayeon asked them, Somi the first one who realized that the owner of the hotel was speaking to them responded. 

"We'll just go around and look for swimsuit for this friend of ours" Somi said thanking heavens she didn't stutter. 

"I see..  but there aren't any shops near here that sells though, I have another with me so how about you guys carry on and I'll borrow your friend here for a while" Nayeon told them and just like that they left Momo in her hands and Momo can't believe it- how can they do that to her, now Nayeon is dragging her towards the third elevator the that can't be accessed by the guest, pressing the 25th floor. 

"Didn't I tell you to stop bothering me?" Momo hissed glaring at Nayeon who wasn't in anyway intimidated by it. 

"Didn't you also wished me luck?" Nayeon responds with a smile, showing off her bunny teeth. If this was two years ago Momo would've been a blushing mess but it is not. 

"That was an obvious sarcasm!" Momo exclaimed exasperated at Nayeon. 

"Obvious or not, it's up to me on how I interpret it and to me it means- I still love you Nayeon~ do your best to have me back in your arms" Nayeon said attempting to mimic Momo's voice which was a complete  fail, only irking the girl she's trying to woe. 

"You lost it"  Momo mumbles and before she knows it she's inside Nayeon's palatial room, the whole floor is solely for her, pinching the bridge of her nose,  Momo sigh.

"Look. I've got nothing to do with you so leave me alone" Momo warned her as she tried to open the card but it's locked. 

"Nu-uh" Nayeon voiced as she waves the black card key, she also used in the elevator earlier. 

"How about you give me a kiss? I'll hand you your swimsuit and let you be till... six in the evening" Nayeon offered as Momo hit her head on the steel door repeatedly before releasing a deep breath and turning to face Nayeon. 

"Just one kiss?"

"Yep! French kiss, unless you wanted more I'm generous enough to give it" Nayeon said puckering her lips,  she got quite excited when Momo approached her hooking her arms around Nayeon's neck- oh how Nayeon longed for this day to happen but Momo had other plans,  she pulled Nayeon's head towards hers, headbutting the older girl and kicking her shin before snatching the card key and scurrying off, leaving Nayeon in pain but she still manage to smile. 

"You still hasn't change my Moguri"

Momo rushed out of the floor and into the elevator rapidly pressing the close button not wanting Nayeon to come after her, she could only sigh in relief when it closed as she pressed the number corresponding to where her share room is. Now she's left alone thanks to her ex-girlfriend. Momo got out of the lift when Sana noticed her. 

"Momo we've been looking for you!" Sana exclaimed approaching Momo then she hooks her arm around Momo's shoulder, upon seeing Momo get out of the lift that only Nayeon can access a lot of questions surge through Mina's mind. 

"Why did Auntie choose this hotel? When there's plenty of others better?? yet our very own ugh!"

"You seem friendless, how about you join us instead?" Mina offered disregarding the fact that the girl was with Nayeon earlier. Momo pouted at the way Mina addressed her causing Mina to chuckle as Sana and Tzuyu glance at each other. 

"Let's go! Let's go!  We've got no time to waste!" Sana announced as she pushed everyone inside the elevator. They had a fifteen minute drive and Momo is loving the view as the sweet air fill her lungs. 

They reached a ranch and Momo could hear the neighing of the horse, some of it were guided by the rancher. 

"What are we doing here? " Momo asked as she followed them inside and she noticed how all of the workers there give them a ninety degree bow 

"Nothing is better than riding a horse in exploring Jeju" Mina responded as they watch Sana talk to one of the persons there. 

"I-I don't think that's a good idea for me, I-"

"Don't worry I got you" Mina said as she pulled Momo towards where Sana is when she signaled them to come, they waited for a few moments till four men guiding the four huge horses out of the stable. Two were black, the other is brown and the last one is a mixture of brown and white, they are all pretty and well taken care of but that didn't stop Momo from being scared. 

"Sana, take the other one back Momo is riding with me" Mina said and Sana nodded as she ordered them to take the brown one back. 

"A-are you sure about this?" Momo asked when she watch Tzuyu and Sana each ride the black stallion, one kick from it can send you right back to Jesus. Mina gave her an assuring smile as she let the rancher guide Momo up the horse,  she followed suit. 

"Trust me, I've been doing this since I was a kid." Mina told her subtly hitting the side of the stallion to get it moving, Momo let out a squeal as she tightly grip on Mina's forearm and Mina noticed that she's wearing the bracelet she gave her as a huge smile crept on her face. 

"You won't fall don't worry and the horse isn't even running" Mina assured but she could still hear Momo mumble incoherent word. 

"Eyes on the road Ms Myoui" Tzuyu snickered before letting the horse run fast with a giggling Sana following behind making Momo and Mina eat the dust the horses left off, they both cough with Mina sending the two a glare. 

"T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter