C. 22

You're Getting on My Nerves Straight to My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Saturday and Mina never get to see Momo ever since the tutoring last Monday

"I remember fairly well that I told her to use the goddamn phone?"

"She even had the guts to say see you on Wednesday?!?"

Mina was on her bed grumbling while staring at her phone. Ray whimpered, scared of the way his owner is acting, making Mina look at him all the annoyance to Momo now gone as she called Ray forth.

"I'm sorry were you scared?" Mina asked as he snuggled up to her, Mina chuckle but then again her thoughts drifted back to Momo as a frown blossom up.

"Should I text that moron?" Mina contemplated and then she remembered that Jihyo is her sister, she should just ask her. Mina got out of her room with Ray tagging along wagging his tail, she reached the kitchen where she found Jihyo staring at particularly nothing while washing the plate and seems like in deep thought.

"Jihyo~" Mina called her but the older girl is just to immerse to whatever she was thinking

"Jihyo." 

"Jihyo!" Mina called this time louder touching Jihyo's shoulder to catch her attention in which she did startling the girl causing her to drop the plate successfully smashing it into pieces.

"Gosh! You startled me Mina" Jihyo said with wide eyes as she picks the broken shards of the plate.

"I've been calling you three times already Jihyo" Mina said weirded out at the way Jihyo had been acting, she seems off ever since she came back from Jeonju.

"Sorry. What is it that you need?" Jihyo asked looking up to see Mina who immediately avoided the gaze.

"W-well. Mo-" Mina couldn't continue when the doorbell rang.

"Sorry Mina I'll just get that"

"No, it's fine just continue what you're doing I'll get the door."  Mina told Jihyo as she walked up to the door and looked at the peep hole. A person wearing a face mask and a thick sweater was standing in front, if only Mina hadn't recognized the eyes and the round glasses of the latter she would have called the security right away.

"You had the guts to come here after you've gone MIA and you didn't even text me" Mina said burning Momo under her gaze and nope she's not acting like a worried girlfriend- not at all.

"Can't you let me enter first?" Momo asked looking at the back of Mina, who scoffs.

"No, I'm not letting you in. Just go back to where you came from." Mina said as she shuts the door.

"Weren't you looking for her few moments ago?" 

"I can't, you are few lessons late and the prelims is just around the corner" Momo told her as she forces herself in, looking for any signs of Jihyo before dashing up towards Mina's room.

"Yah!" Mina yells but Momo is already upstairs so she has nothing to do but follow the latter.

"Who was that Mina?" Jihyo asked as she got out from the kitchen.

"Uhh~ no one" Mina replied since she noticed earlier that Momo was trying to avoid her sister.

"I'll go to my room" Mina told her before going upstairs. When she entered the room Momo was already sitting on her study table books and instructional materials are already out.

"Oh you're here, let's start" Momo chirped, her smile could be seen even if it was covered by the mask but Mina isn't amuse at all.

"Get out" Mina commanded her to do so, earning a pout from the latter.

"But Mina I haven't tutored you for two days and that's not good." 

"And whose fault is that?"

"I'm sorry I had a fever that's why I couldn't attend my class and tutor you" Momo admitted, so that's why she's wearing such thick clothes in this hot weather. Why didn't Mina noticed it?

"But today is Saturday that means there's no tutoring that's gonna happen" Mina being stubborn still refuse to comply, still mad about Momo not texting her-

"Shut up! Your narration is all wrong! Do it right or I'll fire you!"

"Come on Mitang, please just this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter