C. 1

You're Getting on My Nerves Straight to My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So here I am slipping- like literally, with an expresso in my hand and books on the other. 

You might be thinking about the typical cliche scene where someone would catch me and we would end up staring unto each other's eyes then eventually fall's inlove. 

Sadly, nope that didn't happen although there was a person in front of me and all she had to do was catch me but she didn't! what she did was avoid me like I'm some sort of plague or something causing me to kiss the floor, spill my coffee, and drop my books- luckily my glasses didn't fall too. 

"Ow! Hot! Hot! Hot! What the hell!? " The girl behind the one who didn't catch me hissed as my coffee splattered on her surely expensive dress. 

"I-I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-" I tried to apologize as I pick the papers that the professor asked me to fetch but I stopped when I see a stilettos stepping on the last paper. I look up to see the girl shooting glares at me. 

"Don't you know how expensive this dress and pedicure is that you just ruined!?" She yells at me.

"I don't and I'm really sorry but can you please lift your foot cause you're stepping on my paper" I kindly asked to which she lift but before doing so she squished the paper underneath making it look like a wipe. 

"That's right you don't! Cause everything about you is cheap, you even smell like one. Why did they even let you in here?" She mocks that kind of ticks me off, I pick the last paper then dust it off, if I would picture myself there might be a steam coming off my ears and nostrils, who does she think she is!? 

"I'm a student here that's why they let me in and I don't give a damn at how expensive your dresses nor pedicures are!" I replied then I stomp on her foot that would definitely ruin her expensive pedicure- making her groan in pain,  I run away since I'm about to get late on my first period and that's a big no no for a scholar like me. 

I was about to escape but the black haired witch manage to grab the hood of my sweater, showing  bits of my tummy and I know that if I don't escape now I'll be dead. 

"Ugh! The things human's do just to survive" I thought to myself as I slam my lips on hers, successfully taking her off guard when I felt her loosen her grip on me I sprinted to my class and before I turn to the hallway, I heard her shout. 

"I'm gonna find you! And I'm gonna kill you!"

---

"Hirai Momo" Our Professor called out my name as I raised my hand. I came just in time before he comes inside saving me from a lecture. 

He started to introduce the subject after he writes his name on the whiteboard as I listens intently while taking down notes and same goes for the other units. 

I quickly rushe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter