C.19

You're Getting on My Nerves Straight to My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina's POV

Uhh what is wrong with me? it's 4:15 in the morning- still early to get up, I lazily lay on my bed pondering, as I recall what I did yesterday I really shouldn't have come there in the first place. I'm getting out of character! As I remember what I've said to her, I've always love myself but today I developed a slight hate towards it.

Why did I even agree to her? She can't even afford to buy a phone-

Why are you thinking so much about it? when it's just, like you said a friendly date.

I'm not thinking so much about it!

I decided to get up and bath since Jihyo isn't here, nobody will prepare my breakfast so I'll just have to eat outside, after I'm done washing up, I got dressed, put on a light make up and my jasmine perfume.

"Ray!" I called him when I got down, I still need to feed him. Ray came running towards me he's so cute with his tail wagging and eyes sparkling as if telling me good morning.

"Good morning to you too my baby" I greeted him as I gave him a pat on the head, he in return let's out a bark. I took out his dog food put it in his bowl, I also gave him a fresh milk and a water.

"Be a good boy okay, Jihyo won't be here so behave" I pet him once again before I bid goodbye.

I used my white mercedes instead of the black porsche I always use when I go to the university, why? Because I just want to.

The gates opened automatically and I got out with ease- I love being rich. I set them up on lockdown since no one's around I don't want anyone barging in, they might hurt Ray though nobody can enter the neighborhood if they don't live here, it's better safe than sorry.

I stopped by Starbucks to have a breakfast, I'm sure Sana and Tzuyu are still sleeping by now so I didn't bother texting them. I had my usual which is americano and a cheesecake.

I reached our University in no time, there wasn't much students since it's still early, I parked my car, I decided to stay at the lounge to wait for Sana and Tzuyu, and in my way there I pass by the lockers when I heard someone shouting.

"I know you ing stole my money, you thief! That's what you! Penurious people usually do right!?" I heard geez early in the morning and somebody is already annoying, I was about to ignore it when I heard the bang of the lockers a sign that somebody got shoved.

"Ow! I told you I stole nothing!" A very familiar voice hissed in pain that got me rushing over to the sound and I see the culprit rummaging her bag throwing off the books and notes she has inside.

"Nothing!? Then how are you able to buy this?? Huh!? You liar!" She yells holding the smartphone I bought and acted as if she'll slap Momo.

"What the do you think you're doing?"I asked, I was just in time to catch her hand before it lands on Momo, I pushed her away hard enough for her to step back as I snatch Momo's phone from her grasp.

"Why are you defending this scumbag?" She asked me, is she stupid? If there's a scumbag here that's her, she's giving me a headache early in the morning.

"Shut up. I have nothing to explain to you" I told her glaring, she's not in the right place to do that, only I can.

"I can't believe this! She stole my money!" She accused as she points at Momo as if she really caught her on act.

"Do you have a proof?"

"I- yes! She's the only person who's poor enough to steal somebody's money, and how do you explain that phone??" She yells, sharply staring on the person behind me, she really isn't gonna stop.

"I'm asking for an actual proof, not a baseless accusation, how much money are you missing anyway?"

"Two hundred thousand won" she said and I can't help but to scoff.

"Two hundred thousand won? Seriously? do you think that's enough to buy this?? And just to inform you I bought this for her because I broke her phone, now if you don't have any proof, get out of my face" I warned her, she can't look at me in the eye and didn't speak anymore. That's right know your place.

"And one more thing, if I see you acting out again in my school. I swear you'll have it coming" I whispered to her, she nodded meekly before she left not daring to look back again.

"Early in the morning and you're already in trouble" I said as I watch Momo pick her things up, I won't help of course.

"Thanks" She told me and I hand her phone back.

"Where's your best friend?" I asked her since I don't see Yoo tailing behind this time.

"She said she'll be late, anyways thank you again,she might have beaten me up if you didn't come" 

"Don't mention it. I'll get going" I said as I walk pass by her, I stop a bit to tell her something.

"Next time, punch the person right away. Stupid" I told her before I left and went straight to the lobby, where I waited for Sana and Tzuyu.

"Well..well, someone is looking expensive" Sana chirped as she approach me and sat on the chair in front.

"I'm just wearing a casual outfit " 

"Casual? Really? A white long sleeved blouse and a denim skirt from Chanel, Black stilettos from Prada." Sana scoffs for the past years we've been together hasn't she got used to it?

"Don't I always look like this?"

"Aish! Nevermind so where are you going later? Got a date?" She pried, this girl really, I can't help but to roll my eyes.

"No, I have a tutoring remember"

"Aww sad, anyways are you done with the task given to us in entrepreneurship? Let me copy" Sana asked while she rummage through my bag, sometimes I want to slap her for being too damn lazy.

Momo's POV

I'm finishing the 12 column balance sheet while waiting for Jeongyeon in the cafeteria though it's a little noisy I'm able to focus as I work on it.

"Hi!" Jeongyeon greeted as she puts a box in front of me completely toppling over the paper I'm working on- nice... I really appreciate her manners

I was about to scold her when I smell something delicious emitting from the box.

"I baked you a congratulatory cake" she chirped grinning and my eyes glows at the mention of the food.

"Aww~ Jeongyeon-ah!" I exclaimed completely disregarding the account titles that are needed to be balanced, I have a short attention span anyway.

"It's a Choco mousse, I made you one so you won't have to accept cakes from that- that brat" She grumble with her brows meeting and I can't help but to chuckle Jeongyeonie can be cute at times hahaha.

"Awe~ Jeongyeonie don't be jealous, Mitang won't steal me from you. You're my one and only best of the best friend" I told her and I saw a glint of sadness in her eyes but it vanished right away... Hmm maybe I'm just imagining things.

"I'm your only friend ! And what?? Mitang!?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter