C.18

You're Getting on My Nerves Straight to My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina's POV

"You really ditched your photo shoot?" Sana asked as she sips on her cappuccino, who wouldn't ditch that guy anyway he's so full of himself. 

"Yes, what's wrong with that?" I told her as I stir my americano and look outside

"Nothing, what happened anyway?" she asked making me look at her.

"He was being rude to Momo, he started shouting at her and even smashed her phone" I told them

"Wow that guy has an anger management issue" Sana comments and I nodded in approval.

"Aren't you afraid to get into trouble for breached of contract?" Sana asked me, I am Myoui Sharon Mina I'm afraid of nothing.

"Even before he could do that I dug enough dirt to keep him shut" I mused

"You changed" Tzuyu who was listening to us silently suddenly speak making both of us looked at her.

"What do you mean" I asked her and she looked at me.

"I can't pinpoint exactly but you changed a little" Tzuyu stated and I don't get what she meant by that change? Me?

"I noticed it too" Sana added and I just looked at them in confusion as I sip on my americano.

"I like Momo-" Tzuyu said and I choked on my drink that was all of a sudden, I wasn't prepared for that.

"Sorry, what??" I asked and she chuckles, what's funny with what I said.

"I like her around, what were you thinking? You look like I will steal something from you" she said and I composed myself did I really look like that?

"I was just shock, I didn't expect you to like her" I said and I noticed her smirk.

"Why? You can like her and I can't?" She asked and I can sense that she was pointing at something.

"I don't like her."

"Mmm okay" she shrugs as if she's mocking me.

"Stop you guys before you splash your coffees at each other. Also why do I feel like I'm missing on something?" Sana asked while Tzuyu kept quiet.

"You didn't miss anything because there's nothing to miss, let's go, our class is about to start." I told them as I wipe my lips with the napkin and stood up.

Tzuyu and Sana followed me to the lockers where we meet Momo.

"Omo is that Kim Wonpil's jersey Momo?" Sana asked just then I noticed what she was wearing.

"Yes, he let me borrow it since I forgot to bring a spare shirt for PE today" Momo answered while I proceeded to open my locker and took my neatly folded white shirt.

"Take that off" I said making them all look at me but I decided to ignore them and just stare at Momo.

"Eh??" She uttered confuse.

"I said take that off" I repeated

"B-but I don't have any spare shirt for today's PE" She said does she like that stinky clothing ugh gross.

"Here take my shirt and change now, jerseys stinks" I told her and she acted as if she's gonna sniff the jersey.

"Yah! What are you doing?" I asked her and she looks at me.

"I'm checking if it stinks but it doesn't in fact it smells nice" She answered and what the actual eff?? She really did smell it for s sake so I dragged her to the nearest bathroom and pushed her inside one of the cubicle, throwing my shirt on her face.

"ing change now or else" I warned before slamming the door shut.

Why on earth would she wear some guy's shirt? Can't she just ask her best friend for it jeez!

"There I change happy?" She sarcastically asked and I raised my right brow at her.

"No. Take that jersey back and never ever wear some guy's shirt" I told her as she carefully fold the jersey.

"Wonpil oppa isn't some guy, he is my friend and his jersey doesn't stink, it smells nice and is comfortable." She muttered and I could feel my eye twitch in annoyance.

"Don't you know that the shirt you're wearing is made from the finest silk?" I informed her hence that shirt is made abroad, it's costly.

"Yeah yeah, I need to go, my class is about to start in two, thanks for the shirt mitang" she said as she left waving a goodbye at me.

"What was that about? Mitang." Tzuyu asked and I immediately glared at her, she's not allowed to call me that.

"Yeah~ what's wrong with jerseys? Momo looks cute in it-" Sana said and I don't wanna hear it she's not cute wearing some guy's shirt.

"Everything about that jersey is so wrong that I don't wanna talk about it" 

Momo's POV

I think Mina is getting weirder each passing day, I just don't get what is her problem with jerseys- Omo! Does she like wonpil oppa? I guess I have to distance myself to him a little so that Mina wouldn't be jealous.

"Jeongyeonie~ are you feeling well now?" I asked Jeongyeon as she approach me in my sit, I'm currently at the library studying of course.

"I'm still feeling sick" she told me weakly as she lean her head on my shoulder.

"Why did you force yourself to come here if you're not fully well" I asked her and she close her eyes then hugged me by the waist.

"If it weren't for those papers that are deadline today, I wouldn't have come" she answered me with a sigh.

"Are you taking your medicine though?" 

"Yes, I am taking them"

"Have you eaten yet? If not let's go" I told her as I closed my book.

"Let's go"

---

After eating with Jeongyeon, I took her to her class and proceeded to get my notes in my locker when I saw a paper bag.

"Sorry about your phone"

-M.M.

When I look inside there was a box and it was a brand new smartphone not just that it's the latest model too, that girl sure is rich this one is expensive and I can't accept it, so I put it inside my bag to give it back to Mina later.

I went to my class and I listen attentively, answering few questions thrown at me by the Prof.

"Momo can I talk to you for a second?" He called for me so I stayed behind.

"What is it sir?" I asked him, he looked up and looked at me in the eye, gosh it feels like he's judging my very own existence.

"Do you want to represent our school for the Academic Olympiad next month?" He asked me and I'm having a mixture of feelings but doubt dominates all the other feelings.

"W-what sir?" I asked in disbelief I need to hear it one more time to make sure it's real.

"I said I want you to represent our University for the upcoming Olympiad, now the question is are you in?" He asked and I'm beyond happy to represent the school.

"I've seen how you study hard so I'm sure you're fit to be a representative along with the four others, so what do you think?" 

"Yes sir I would be glad to do so" I exclaimed since I'm excited.

"Very well, run along now, I'll sign you up and fix some papers for you" He said and I bowed at him before I skip my way out, I need to tell this to Jihyo unnie and Jeongyeon right away, I was about to text them but then I remembered my phone was smashed to pieces, and speaking of phones I need to give this back to Mina.

I looked at my watch and I still have 5 minutes before they are dismissed so I immediately went to her class located at the other building not far from here.

"Momo-chan! Hi!" Sana greeted when she sees me waiting outside.

"Hi Sana~ have you seen Mina?" I asked her and she pointed inside where Mina is fixing her things.

"You got tutoring today?"

"No, I'll just hand something back to her" I told her and she smiled.

"Oh okay, I'll get going then see ya. Tzuyu-ah! Let's go" Sana called and Chou came out of the room, she looks at me and it was so awkward. I don't know what to do so I just smiled at her, she nods at me before she follows Sana. They're leaving without Mina?

"Why are you here?" I heard a voice so I turn to look at her and smiled.

"Mitang, I came here to give this back" I said as I took the paper bag out and handed it to her but she didn't take it, she was just looking at me.

"You don't want it?" She asked and I couldn't help but to let out an awkward laugh

"Not that I don't want it but this is really expensive, I can't-"

"Take that as a sign of my apology for all the things I did" She said

"But-"

"Now, if you don't want it just throw it away"  she told me as she made her way so I followed her.

"You can't expect me to just throw this away" I muttered this thing is hella expensive.

"I don't need that so if you don't want to throw it, keep it" She said, I can never really change her mind.

"Ok, thank you for this"

"So~ you'll keep it?" She asked me as she stops from walking and I nodded in return.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter