C. 3

You're Getting on My Nerves Straight to My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo's POV

I am currently doing an advance reading for Entrepreneurship on the far corner of the library this is how I usually spend my free time as I was engrossed on the book I was reading I heard a voice.

"Well~well-"

I shushed her with my eyes still on the book she's interrupting my peaceful reading. 

"Did you just-"

I shushed her again doesn't she know that the library is build for reading books? And just as I thought that I could finally read my brain's content someone took the book away from me causing me to finally looked up and I really wish that I didn't- Ugh! What does this erted witch want? 

"Didn't your Mother thought you not to interrupt  someone when they're talking?" She said with her one eyebrow raising, I crossed my arms and also raised my eyebrow even though I don't know how- at least I tried right? 

"And didn't someone informed you how to use the library?" I said copying her tone of voice causing her eyes to twitch in irritation as she slams the book on the table making me flinch. Where is the grumpy librarian when you need her?

"If you think that I'll let you slide that easily for what you did to me, you're thinking wrong sure that you'll regret doing that to me-" I don't know how she manage to trap between her arms but one things for sure her tirade will take a long while and my wrist watch is beeping indicating that I only have five minutes before Business Math starts. 

"What you did is unforgivable and I will never stop even if you're down on your knees-" I interrupted her and tried to talk it out. 

"Uhm~ can we do this some other time cause I really-"

"No! Don't even think that you can run away from- hmmp" 

I promise this will be the last, I really needed to go so I pulled her by the neck and our lips once again meet. Don't even think that I like kissing her! I just don't have a choice it's the only way out. 

I quickly run away since I'm really late and also I know I won't be alive if that witch caught me. 

"YOU'RE DEAD!! YOU LOW LIFE PEASANT!!!"

Mina's POV

I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her I hate her, I hate her, I HATE HER!!! I repeatedly chanted on my head, after shouting at the library which was that peasant's fault. I've got a detention after class hours that I should've spent sleeping. 

I hate her to the point that I want to strangle her to death not only she stole a kiss once but twice, TWICE! Her soft- I mean dirty, disgusting lips lands on my precious ones twice! I'm not exaggerating but I cherish my first kiss, I've had boyfriends before but none of them managed to kiss me that's how important my first kiss is and just like that she took it from me!? 

I admit she's a little tiny weeny bit cute but nonetheless what she did was unforgivable! And I'm straight.

My last class was done but I still have to stay behind and along my way I encounter the culprit who was to engrossed on her books again to even acknowledge my presence. I smirk and stuck my foot out causing her to trip and stumble. 

I chuckle at the sight

"Stupid" I said to her making sure she heard me clearly, she turns and gave me a glare~ ohh feisty I like that. 

"Yah!" She called out and as if I saw and hear nothing I made my way towards

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter