C. 27

You're Getting on My Nerves Straight to My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is a one fine morning, Jeongyeon is currently inside Momo's small room sipping her coffee while the owner of the room is sitting on the bed.

"So Wonpil asked you out and you want me to be the third wheel? No, thanks" Jeongyeon told Momo as she leans on the wooden chair's back support.

"He didn't asked me out and you're not third wheeling. He will just simply take us there then back home- ouch!" Momo groans when  Jeongyeon's hand lands a smack on her forehead when she was explaining.

"Aish! Stupid!" Jeongyeon told her a scowl is evident on her face as she was stressed on how dense her friend could be- well she's used to it from first hand experience, that's why she's confident to be all sweet and caring with Momo who won't suspect a thing but it could be frustrating at times.

"Why??" Momo whines rubbing the part where Jeongyeon hits her, pouting in the process.

"Why do you think a guy would give you a ride to a party?" Jeongyeon asked her in an obvious sarcasm hoping that Momo would finally get the hint.

"Because he's nice and friendly?" Momo answered quite unsure but she knew that her answer was wrong when Jeongyeon raised her hand and opted to hit her again.

"Yah! Why are you so abusive?? No wonder you're single" Momo retorted, shouting at Jeongyeon's face realising what she did, Momo's eye's widen while covering as she had a staring contest with the equally shocked Jeongyeon and even before Jeongyeon could react Momo sprinted out of the room. The sound of squeaking wooden floor resounds the house as Momo tried to get away from her offended best friend.

"Abusive?? Yahh!!!!" Jeongyeon yells as she takes the pillow from the bed, chasing after Momo who she catches immediately for there's no room for running in their small house. Jeongyeon manage to tackle the laughing Momo down the floor, taking her glasses away and continuously hits her with the pillow.

"Abusive?? Who always protect you huh?? Who always hunts down those who bully you?? And who always brings you food?? You ungrateful brat!!" Jeongyeon reprimanded while hitting Momo that left the girl breathless from laughing.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" Momo apologizes as the hits slowdown with Jeongyeon getting tired, she get off of Momo and lay down beside her catching her breath, only to held it back when Momo hugs her.

"What's with the sudden skinship?" Jeongyeon asked her and she felt Momo chuckle.

"Just an appreciation hug for protecting me, hunting down my bullies, food and for always being by my side" Momo mumbled on Jeongyeon's neck as she hugs her tighter, she just wanted Jeongyeon to know how grateful she is for having the girl by her side.

"Let me guess, you're dying." Jeongyeon said out of nowhere earning a bite from Momo as Jeongyeon winced in pain.

"You must've been really tired from chasing me, you're heart beat is so fast" Momo muttered and Jeongyeon felt the blood rush its way to her neck- thank God for Momo's dense , she can be saved.

"It's because I can't breathe, you're squishing me you pig" Jeongyeon teased as she pushed Momo back to her previous place even though she likes that position of theirs. Their time lying on the floor got interrupted when someone knocks on the door, Momo stood up after putting on her glasses to see who it was and it is a delivery guy holding up an expensive looking package that is wrapped nicely, leaving Momo confused she doesn't have money for online shopping.

"Jeongyeon! Did you address your package on our house again?" Momo asked turning to look at Jeongyeon who sat up from lying on the floor equally confused as her.

"No, I didn't order anything"

"This package is for Ms Hirai Momo" The guy told them taking out his received form.

"I am Hirai Momo but-"

"Ok can I ask for a valid ID please" the guy asked giving off a small smile.

"Is this a scam? Giving me a package then charging me when a signed the form??" Momo thought in shock, she doesn't have money to pay for that.

"Sorry but I didn't order anything" Momo apologizes as the guy takes a look on the address again, thinking that he had mistaken but he wasn't.

"You're Ms Hirai Momo right?" He clarified and Momo nods in return.

"Then this package is for you"

"I'm sorry but just return it where it was from, have a great day thanks!" Momo told him as she closed the door, walking up to the couch and turning the small television on.

"What was that?" Jeongyeon asked her, sitting on the vacant space beside Momo as they watch a cartoon that aired every morning.

"I think it's a fake package scam" Momo told her.

"People this day, it's good that you didn't accept it" Jeongyeon snorted and Momo eagerly nod her head in out most agreement.

"Of course, you can't fool me when spending of money is involved" Momo stated proudly, prompting her chin up as she smiled without showing her teeth earning a flick on the forehead from Jeongyeon.

"Ow! Why did you do that?" Momo winced rubbing her abused forehead."Just felt like it" Jeongyeon told her laughing.

On the other hand it was around afternoon when Mina got back from the salon- she was prepping up for the party that will occur in two days. She just got out of her sports car holding up shopping bags when her phone rang, putting the paper bags down as she fished out her smartphone to answer the call, the penguin accessory dangling on her phone.

"What is it?" Mina asked right away since she didn't look at the caller.

"Miss Myoui, the dress that you ordered didn't reach its destination" The person on the other line said apologetically as Mina's brows furrowed confused to why it wasn't sent when she gave the exact address even the room number.

"And why is that?"

"Base from our delivery man, Ms Hirai didn't accept it and insisted to just take it back to where it was from" The guy replied earning a click of a tongue from Mina.

"That idiot, anyway thank you for informing me. I'll just pick it up, I'm on my way" Mina answered turning the call off as she picks her paper bags up and quickly put them inside that Jihyo didn't even manage to open before Mina was gone again.

"Wow~ urgent I guess" Jihyo mused as she ruffled Ray's fur.

Mina had to drive all the way back to the boutique just to pick the dress she bought, grunting since she had to do it herself, if only Momo had accept it right away.

"Aish! That pabo" Mina muttered after she picked the package up putting it on the shotgun seat as she speed up and made her way to Momo's apartment. Mina got there in no time and could only grumble again when she had to take the stairs- actually the elevator is working but Mina doesn't want her life at risk, she still have a company to manage. Finally reaching the front door Mina knocks till she heard faint footsteps coming, the door opens revealing a half asleep Momo yawning with her glasses not in place bothered by it Mina took the initiative to fix it in place.

"At least try to look appropriate in front of your guest" Mina suggested waking Momo up upon realization who it was.

"Mina? Why are you-" Momo couldn't finish what she was saying when Mina put the box in her hand that is somewhat familiar.

"Next time just accept it ok?" Mina said as she made her leave.

"What's this?" Momo asked looking at Mina's who stops to face her.

"I accidentally bought two dresses for the party so I thought might just as well give the other to you as a thank you gift." Mina answered earning a beaming smile from Momo who was grateful for it since she doesn't have a dress yet.

"Thank you~"

"Don't mention it" Mina responded taking her leave with Momo bidding goodbye, when Mina left, Momo went inside to see the dress Mina bought for her, she unwrapped the ribbon and took off the upper part of the box, the smell of new clothe invaded her nostril as she takes the dress out and it's a long black off shoulder evening dress with its hem almost touch the ground.

"It's satin" Momo mused scared to know how much it cost, she tried it on and for a dress that is accidentally bought it fits perfectly.

---

Jeongyeon is waiting for Momo to finish her make up Seungyeon volunteered to do, she's already done wearing a one-shoulde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter