C. 32

You're Getting on My Nerves Straight to My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Saturday morning, Mina woke up happy and full of energy maybe because of the good night sleep or maybe because this Saturday is a little special. Mina turned to the other side and see Momo still sleeping peacefully, she watched for a couple more minutes, smile couldn't get any wider before carefully standing up not wanting to wake Momo up. She badly wants to go out with Momo already but she still have to give the book she borrowed back to the library today. This shouldn't be the case if she hadn't forget to give it back, but since it is, she just carry on giving the book back and get this over with.

"Out so early?" Jihyo who is drinking her coffee asked Mina when she sees her all dressed up.

"Yeah, I forgot to return this book so I'm forced to give it back today" Mina huffs showing Jihyo the book before bidding her bye, wanting to get this done right away so that she could enjoy her weekend. Mina got to the school in no time and gave the book right away when she's on her way back to her car at the parking lot, sheet Jeongyeon who decided to ignore her presence but Mina stops her by holding on to her elbow.

"Let's not fight anymore" Mina told her catching Jeongyeon attention as she eyed Mina like a grew a head or two, yanking her arm off of Mina's grasp.

"I want a truce. Let's not fight anymore and be civil with each other" Mina said offering a hand shake but Jeongyeon eyed her skeptically making Mina sigh.

"I like your best friend ok, I don't want her upset" Mina admitted while Jeongyeon can't help but to scoff.

"You bullied her, said mean things to her, mock her and almost drown her to death and now you're telling me you like her?" 

"Look I-"

"Beats me but I will never be civil with the likes of you plus you only gave me more reasons to hate you, and... Momo's mine" Jeongyeon said sending Mina a mocking smirk before leaving.

"Also.. MY Momo doesn't deserve a hypocrite like you" She added before disappearing out of Mina's sight. Mina curled her hand into fist in annoyance before she takes a deep breath and sigh, this shouldn't ruin her mood. She tried to fix things but Jeongyeon don't want to and it's not her fault so Mina decided to go back, she still have a great day ahead of her.

"Where did you go?" Momo asked while eating a cereal on the couch watching SpongeBob, hair still not comb, when she entered, a smile immediately spread on Mina's lips, normally she doesn't like anyone asking where she have been or what she did but since it's Momo she doesn't mind.

"Why? Missed the elegant presence?" Mina teased as she sat beside Momo who in return chuckle.

"Yeah~ sure whatever you say your highness" Momo replied as she continue to eat her cereal, raising it up to offer it to Mina who refused it and took the comb instead to brush Momo's hair.

"It's very unladylike to come out of your room without fixing yourself" Mina mumbled as she diligently brush Momo's hair for it to be in place.

"Gesch sham muff a weydy thmf" Momo said with full earning a chuckle from Mina.

"You shouldn't speak with your mouth full also but since you're cute, you're an exemption" Mina commented a gummy smile visible on her face as Momo swallowed her food and turn to look a Mina.

"Omo! Are you flirting with me?" Momo teased acting shock before letting out a huge smile and Mina couldn't help but chuckle at Momo's antics, deciding to just play along with it.

"You just noticed? I'm already taking you out on a date" Mina decided to play along but like the old saying- jokes are half meant, and that's the case for the rich girl.

"Sorry I'm not free today-" Momo couldn't continue when Mina already has her snotty stance on, eyes narrowing down at Momo.

"What did you just say?"

"I-I was just kidding Mitang~" Momo responded right away letting out a strain laugh." You're so hot headed you know" Momo pouted as she put down her finished bowl.

"Of course I will be mad, I already had you booked and I own you for the day" Mina said as she stood up from the couch to their shared room to get ready.

"That's not a nice thing to say" Momo muttered and pouted making Mina stop her tracks as she turn around and raised Momo's chin up, leaning forward so that they're on eye level.

"Why? Is there a problem Hirai?" Mina asked face so close making Momo freeze on her spot.

"N-no" Momo replied stuttering, eliciting a smile from the rich girl at how cute the girl was whenever she gets flustered, couldn't help herself Mina gave her a peck before going on her way to the room.

"W-why did you kiss me?" The stunned girl asked but Mina continued to walk and before she got inside the room she replied.

"Because I want to, also get ready my chauffeur will arrive soon" Mina told her before disappearing from her sight

"Ch-chauffeur!?" Momo exclaimed eyes widening, why does Mina need a chauffeur? And not to mention she got kissed again just because Mina wanted to, after collecting herself Momo took her used dishes to the sink before going inside the bathroom to take a bath and while shampooing her hair she muttered.

"She kissed me again..and this time not to shut me up but because she just wanted to!?" Momo told herself as she unconsciously bites her lower lip thinking why Mina did that, couldn't think of any possible reason she pulled her hair.

"Ahhh! What the hell is wrong with you Mina!?" Momo let's out in an exasperated voice, obviously weirded out with Mina kissing her, not getting her answer she just decided to shrug it off maybe she's naturally like that now because she finally treated Momo as her official friend, Momo thinks, washing off the soap completely from her body, trying to figure out where her towel is with her blur vision after drying herself she put on her glasses and wrap the towel around her body and another one for her hair as she got out and made her way to her room.

"Took you long enough" Mina said rolling her eyes as she stands up from sitting in the bed, the girl was inside the bathroom for more than half an hour and they don't even have a bathtub for her to stay there that long. Mina was already dressed and the girl isn't wearing her usual I'm-rich-I-can-buy-you get up, today she was just wearing a simple pitch oversized shirt and a white shorts, finishing it off with her black and white adidas.

"I got you a shirt too" Mina beamed and that's when Momo noticed the outfit ready on the bed, it was a stripe blue and pitch oversized shirt, and a white shorts, maybe Mina lowkey wanted them to look like a couple but Momo was too dense to notice that, as she shyly went over the side of the bed adjusting her glasses.

"Thank you but you-"

"Just get dressed" Mina told her before going out of the room for Momo to prepare since she's done  already she'll just wait on the leaving room, to be honest she doesn't have a plan on how this will go and as cringey as it may sound she doesn't care as long as she's with Momo. They would probably just go shopping and stroll around the hangang park, she have always wanted to ride a bike there, upon thinking on what they will do her phone rang cutting her train of thoughts.

"Hello~"

"Ms Myoui I'm already here outside"

"Okay just wait a moment, we'll come down soon" Mina replied before turning the call off just in time Momo got out ready to go and Mina almost wanted to squeal at how cute she looks, even tho she's wearing no make at all, Mina could only let out an endearing smile.

"Thank God your done, are you all set?" Mina asked as Momo nodded in reply, Mina then slings her  handbag on her arm before holding Momo's hand as they walk outside- feeling the electric shock run through her veins as soon as their hands met.  They locked the door since Jihyo is on the mansion. When they got down a tall guy in a uniform, standing straight beside a burgandy Audi a8 is waiting for them.

"Hugo" Mina called out as the guy immedietely bowed, right hand on the chest and he looked elegant and high class.

"Ms Myoui it's been a long time since you called for me" The guy Mina called Hugo said in English as he stand straight again se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter