C. 4

You're Getting on My Nerves Straight to My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina's POV

That Yoo girl is such a pain, acting like a Knight in shining armor after she saw and stops me from slapping some senses on that bookworm. If only their family doesn't have a share on this school- not that they invested a huge money but still my Dad would skin me alive if he founds out I harmed the Yoo's youngest daughter. 

"Woah chill you're murdering your salad" Tzuyu said snapping me out of my trance as I look at my now ruined salad, I pushed it aside and huff. 

"Still not done with that vengeance thingy?" Tzuyu asked as she bites onto her burger and I roll my eyes at her. 

"Mina don't you think you're overdoing it? For Pete's sake you've been bullying the person for almost a month and for what?  Ruining your dress and pedicure?" Sana stated. Fyi this isn't just about dresses nor pedicures I could have them anytime I want but my first kiss, no I can't have it back even if I paid millions but since they don't know that, I have to come up with another defense. 

"She stomps on my foot too" as childish as it sounds I don't care. Sana eyed me like I'm sort of an unspecified object while Tzuyu being herself just ate.

"Seriously?" Sana asked in amusement, why is she on the side of that rat!? She should be supporting me what kind of friend is she?

"I won't stop until she kneels down, kiss my foot and begged for forgiveness" I answered and I noticed her brows arched a bit okay this leads on an argument.

"Who are you? Jesus? You know what just- ugh! Nevermind you won't listen anyway and I hate you right now" Then sana stood up, took her food then walked out. What's wrong with her?  I was about to stand up and follow her but Tzuyu stops me. 

"Let her cool down" 

"Why is she upset all of a sudden?" I asked as I went back, on my sit. 

"You know she doesn't like violence and such, and who wouldn't be upset with what you are doing?" Tzuyu said to me while wiping with a napkin- like hello~ do I look like upset to you? I'm way far from being upset infact I'm delighted to see that peasant suffer. 

"Me I'm not upset" I nonchalantly claim then Tzuyu lean in to look at me closely, not comfy with the distance I back away. 

"Tell me, are you hitting on her? Are you some kind of sadist? That you feel good to see her suffer" She said to me just what the actual efff!? This girl should really stop watching fifty shades 

"You're disgusting! Where are you getting this from? " I asked as my face contorts in disgust while Tzuyu just shrugs. 

"I don't know maybe because you kept following her, you've been wasting your time and energy just to plot another horrible thing to do- you're practically a stalker to me. Tell me are you gay?" She asked and my eyes widen on what I heard. 

"WHAT THE HELL!?" 

"You can just say no, no need to shout. Overacting much" She said to me that's when I noticed that I was standing up so I composed myself and sit again. 

"I mean no I'm not gay, and do I even look like one?"

"I don't know but one things for sure you have this besetting urge to bully her, its like you're obsessed-" 

"Obsessed!? OBSESSED I'm not obsessed with her!"

"I didn't say you are. I said you have this obsessive desire-"

"DESIRE!? What is wrong with you!? This disgusting conversation is over" I said taking my bottle of soy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter