C. 8

You're Getting on My Nerves Straight to My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon was about to sleep, she just finished setting her legos aside after her latest argument with her sister saying that she's too old for legos, her older sister wanted to donate them to charity to which Jeongyeon disagreed not that she's selfish but her legos are just precious to her. 

Jeongyeon's phone rang and she immediately knows who it was for it's familiar ring tone. 

"What do you-" Jeongyeon wasn't able to continue her remarks when she heard Momo sobs. 

"J-Jeongyeon~ah I can't sleep the nightmares are coming back" Jeongyeon's heart clench for the girl sounded vulnerable. 

"I'm coming over" Jeongyeon told her before ending the call as she gets her car keys and came running down the stairs. 

"What's with the hurry dear?" Her mom asked when she passes the kitchen. 

"Momo needs me" She said and her Mom immediately knows what happened. 

"Don't drive too fast and tell Momo to take care"

"Okay Mom bye" Jeongyeon said then went over her car. 

After a 30 minute drive Jeongyeon parked her car then rushes towards Momo's house since she have a spare key she let herself in then went to the brunettes room to find her curled into a ball while sobbing. 

She walks towards Momo and engulf the girl with a hug saying words of comfort to calm the girl. 

"Shhh everything would be fine Momo I'm here" She cooed as she combs Momo's hair using her hands. 

"Now~ now don't cry" She said as she gently pushed Momo so she can wipe the tears on her face but as she do so Momo wince that's when she noticed the bruised on the corner of Momo's lips, Jeongyeon turn the lights on to get a better look. 

"Who did this to you!?" Jeongyeon asked enraged at the sight of the bruise. 

"N-no one I just slipped and fall all by myself"

"I'll ask you again and this time tell me every single damn thing, who did this to you?" Jeongyeon asked and Momo knows that this would lead to a fight if she refuses to say the truth so Momo told her everything and Jeongyeon didn't take it nicely.

"Is your foot okay?"

"I think I sprained them" Momo told her and Jeongyeon takes the duvet off to take a look at Momo's swollen ankle.

"Don't come to school tomorrow and have a doctor to check it"

"But-"

"Momo" Jeongyeon sternly said and Momo can't win to her if she is like that.

"Okay" 

Jeongyeon then turn the lights off then tuck both of them under the duvet, she pulled Momo near her then soothingly cares Momo's hair.

"Sleep you had a long day and don't worry about those nightmares I'm here" Jeongyeon said before planting a kiss on Momo's forehead as Momo snuggle up her neck, she might hate kisses and snuggles but Momo is special that's why she won't let what happened slide.

"You will surely gonna get it Myoui jerk" Jeongyeon thought with a clench fist. 

---

After Jeongyeon took Momo to the hospital she went straight to the university and her blood boils when she sees Mina happily talking to Sana and Tzuyu near the lockers. 

"You can still smile after what you did to Momo" Jeongyeon thought and without thinking she rushes towards Mina and gave a punch on the unknowing girl's face, Jeongyeon didn't care even if her hand got hurt. 

The three girls got shock at what happened with Sana and Tzuyu not letting Jeongyeon near Mina. 

"You !" Jeongyeon shouts at Mina who's holding the place where Jeongyeon punch, it was the first time that someone punch her. 

Jeongyeon squirm out of Tzuyu and Sana's grasp and she successfully pushed them away as she clutches Mina's shirt and looked at her straight in the eyes. 

"Momo is aquaphobic, now because of wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter