C. 17

You're Getting on My Nerves Straight to My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina's POV

I've been rolling and turning on my bed, judging and questioning myself, why did I do that? Why did I kiss her? Can somebody tell me why?? I'm in distress looking for answer to why I did such a thing? My self pondering got interrupted when I felt Ray slip between the spaces in my arm as he cuddle next to me.

"What's supposed to be the problem?" I asked him and he whimpered as he snuggle closer to me.

"Sorry if I was ignoring you, there's just this certain person bothering me" I told him as I run my hand on his fur while he tilts his head as if asking who was it.

"You know her fairly well, in fact you like her very much, you traitor" I said as I ruffle his soft golden fur, I love him very much.

I heard a knock on my door before Jihyo speaks " Mina lunch is ready, come out of there already, you didn't eat breakfast" hearing the word lunch Ray stood up and run towards the door so I followed him, getting up from the bed.

I went to the kitchen where Jihyo had them all prepared but I noticed that she only prepared one plate.

"You're not eating?" I asked her

"After you" She answered

"Let's just eat together"

"But-"

"I'm not eating then" I told her and she shakes her head before taking a plate from the cabinet.

"You really are stubborn, Mina" She said as she sits in front of me then we started eating.

"Thank you for taking Momo home last night" Jihyo thanked me, of course I wouldn't let Momo be taken home by those guys.

"It's nothing she's a friend anyway" I said and Jihyo smiled.

"I'm glad you two are now getting along"

"She's alone at home now right?" I asked her and you guys might be wondering why? Well, it's because she is now my friend and friends supposed to know each others well being.

"Oh she's not home, she's taking care of Jeongyeon because that poor girl is sick" that Yoo Jeongyeon! Can't she take care of herself why does she have to bother Momo? She got herself sick, she should-

"Mina? Is the beef not tender enough? You might cut the plate in half with how you put force in cutting the meat" Jihyo said that's the time I noticed that I was grasping my fork and knife a bit hard. 

"No the beef is good I just wanna make sure to cut it perfectly also I hope Yoo gets well soon" I told her quickly finishing my meal. Curse that Yoo Jeongyeon 

Momo's POV

I went to Jeongyeon's home and was greeted by Mrs. Yoo who complain Jeongyeon not wanting to have her medicine, that girl really is stubborn ever since then it is hard to make her drink the medicine unless you threaten her.

I went upstairs to her room with a tray of porridge with me that Mrs. Yoo made, also the medicine since her colds got worse, just by her door I could hear her cough. I knock before entering her room.

"Mom I don't wanna eat~" Jeongyeon said in between sniffs

"You have to Jeongyeonie~" I told her as I put the tray on the bedside table.

"Momo! I told you not to come you'll catch my cough and colds why are you being stubborn!?" She nags how could she tell me that when she's a lot more stubborn than I am.

"Yah! I wouldn't have to come here if you are eating and drinking your medicine, who's much more stubborn than the both of us?" I told her as I was about to come closer but she stops me.

"Don't come any closer! Give me that I'll eat and drink my medicine, now go home!" She said taking the tray from me.

"No, I won't leave until you finished that and have your med" I said as I sat on her bed Jeongyeon grunts as she have a spoonful of the porridge that's still hot by the way, so it burns .

"Ahh!" She hissed so I took the bowl from her and proceeded to feed her.

"It's still hot, here" I said as I blew on it and feed her to which she took, thankfully she's not stubborn this time.

"I'm gonna kill you if you get sick, remember that" she warned and I couldn't help but to gulp, she's being scary.

"Yah~ I'm taking care of you and that's what I'll get" I told her feeding her again she's like a kid.

"Because I don't want you to get sick"

"I don't know if you're being sweet or scary"

"Just don't get sick"

"Yes Ma'am- *Achoo!*" I sneeze while I was setting the empty bowl aside.

"Yah! Look you're sneezing" Jeongyeon exclaimed as she swallowed her medicine in one go." There I've drink it now get out!" Geez she really doesn't want me here.

"Ok Ok I'm going- are you sure you want me to?" I asked again and was about to come closer when she acted as if to hit me with a pillow, why is she so violent? I was just trying to help.

"Nope! Out now" she commanded me so here I am with a slump shoulder and a pout I walked out, when I was on my way out, she speaks.

"Thank you for taking care of me, get home safe. Don't worry I'll get better soon... since I've seen your face" Jeongyeon said but I didn't manage to catch her last sentence since she only whispered it, I know there's sweetness hiding deep inside her haha I run towards her as I engulf her with a hug then kiss her cheeks.

"Get off me I told you, you might catch my colds and cough" Jeongyeon said as she gently pushed me away.

"I'll be leaving, get well soon ok Jeongyeon-ah" I said as I wave her goodbye taking the tray with me.

"Yeah~ get home safe, text me when you're home"

"Ok you can rest now" I said and she waved before I closed the door.

"Thank you for taking care of her Momo" Auntie said as she took the dishes with her

"No problem Auntie, I'll be going now" I bid my goodbye but she stops

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter