C.21

You're Getting on My Nerves Straight to My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday was nothing special, same old boring lessons but the only thing that's odd that Mina wasn't able to get a glimpse even the tips of the hair of her four eyed tutor- not that she's looking for her, anyways she'll be able to see her later since they have a session today.

Mina's currently fixing her things, she already finished their pop up quiz on business management, ignoring the discreet kicks Sana gave on her chair- maybe asking for help. Mina didn't turn her head as she walked straight to Mrs. Chan passing her paper. She turn, smiled and waved goodbye at Sana who was scrunching her nose in annoyance since Mina didn't let her copy.

BusMan was her last subject, so she was expecting Momo to be waiting outside of her room since Momo schedule- which she still have by the way says that her classes always finished 30 minutes earlier than her but the latter wasn't there.

"Maybe she's in the library" Mina told herself as she walked to the library, her heels clank inside the quiet place she scan around it but the four-eyed brunette was nowhere to be seen.

"Wher r u?" Mina decided to text the girl before she decided to go to the girl's room on the Accounting building where she manage to ask one of Momo's blockmates.

"Have you seen Momo?" Mina asked making the guy flustered.

"S-she- *clears throat* she left awhile ago" He said trying to compose himself, Mina grumble at the information before leaving and trying to reach out for Momo. Not even saying thanks. She tried calling Momo but it was unattended.

'whre r u'
3:44 pm

'u know i hate waiting'
3:45 pm

'What the hell is the use of dat godamn phone if you won't answer me'
3:49 pm

Mina was busy keyboard smashing when someone tap her shoulder, Mina turn around and she sees a super white girl holding books.

"What!?" Mina hissed in annoyance and that scared the girl.

"M-ms Myoui, I-I'm Kim Dahyun and I'll be your tutor starting today" The girl named Dahyun stammered, heart beating fast in nervousness. Why did they had her tutor the  scary Myoui Mina, if only she doesn't need the money.

"Pardon?" Mina asked head tilting sideways, brows furrowed as she stare down at the small girl. Dahyun gulps.

"I-I will be your tutor-"

"Where's Hirai?" Mina asked coldly.

"She's currently preparing for the academic Olympiad" Dahyun answered.

"Why didn't I knew about this?" Mina thought as she clicks her tongue as she started to leave and made her way towards the scholars office with Dahyun following her.

"M-miss where should-" Dahyun couldn't continue when Mina turned to face her and she swears she felt the daggers thrown at her by how sharp Mina's gaze was.

"If you're not out of my sight at the count of three you wouldn't like what I would do to you" Mina whispered in her ear leaving the already pale girl even paler and rooted at its place. Mina raised her an eyebrow.

"What are you waiting for? Scram." Mina said as the poor girl scurried away. Mina then struts her way to the scholars office

--

Momo had a bathroom break from the review and was about to enter one of the vacant cubicle when she heard a mumbling and a sob from the farthest stall. The sound was all too familiar that she couldn't ignore it.

"Dahyun-ah is that you?" Momo asked as she knock on the door, she heard the door shuffle before it opens revealing a smiling Dahyun, Momo would have believed it if it weren't for Dahyun's red puffy eyes.

"What happened to you?" Momo asked

"What do you mean unnie?" Dahyun asked and Momo knew it all to well.

"Don't lie to me" Momo said. Dahyun is one of the Dean's Lister along with her, she's taking up business administration and is a year younger than Momo, that's why she's worried about her.

"She's scary" Dahyun said looking down while Momo was confused.

"Huh?"

"Myoui Mina! How are you able to tolerate her unnie?? I only met her for the first time yet she's already threatening me. I've seen how she was with the other students she bullied, ever since in senior year and I've seen what she did to you I don't want that to happen to me" Dahyun told Momo tears glistening in her eyes causing Momo to frown.

"Where is she now?" Momo asked

"I don't know" Dahyun answered as Momo smiled patting her head.

"I'll take care of this, you can go home now" 

Momo tried to look for her at the scholars office because that's the only place she'll go to complain and Momo wasn't wrong when she heard Mina's voice.

"What's the meaning of this?? Why are you sending me some girl?"

"M-ms Myoui I'm sorry but Momo really isn't available at the time-" the student in charge stammered.

"Are you mocking me?"

"No- no ma'am"

"Excuse me" Momo said trying to call Mina's attention and it was successful. Now Mina turned, she was shocked since Momo now had her hair short, the light brown color is now black but the shocked expression only last for a second because it was replaced by  the infamous glare and the bratty stance.

"Do you not know how to use the phone? Is it too high tech for a cheap person like you??" Mina asked not filtering her choice of words but Momo is used to it.

"I'm sorry, I'm on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter