C. 26

You're Getting on My Nerves Straight to My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did you fail?" Tzuyu asked Sana who just got out of the Dean's office, they're currently on the lobby getting their result.

"Yah! Why do I feel like you want me to fail? Fyi I passed" Sana retorted as she waves her result sheet on Tzuyu's face who took it to take a better look.

"What's this? You barely passed" Tzuyu mocks chuckling at the now mad Sana.

"I still passed and whether you like it or not, you will still see my pretty face" Sana answered snatching her paper back while Mina enters the office leaving the two to bicker.

"Ahh~ Ms Myoui, outstanding! You're back on track, your parents would be glad. You have an overall stanine of 8, leading your batch" The Dean exclaimed satisfied at her result as he gave her the envelope. Mina opened it to take a look and she was happy with the sight.

"If you want I will ask your Mom to stop the tutoring, so I can assign Momo to other-"

"No!" Mina blurted out taking the Dean and herself off guard, Mr. Park blink a couple of times and cleared his throat while Mina composed herself.

"I- okay, if you say so. You can go now" He said and there was this awkward atmosphere that surrounds them.

"Y-yeah, thank you" Mina replied before hurrying out the office.

"What's with the face?" Sana asked when Mina got out of the room, slamming the door

"Don't tell me you- holy mother of witchcraft" Sana exclaimed when she happens to see Mina's result that's even higher than Tzuyu's.

"Impressive" Tzuyu comments sending Mina a smirk.

"You don't like Momo right? Can I have her? Please!" Sana begs shaking Mina as if she was asking for a piece of candy.

"No can do"

"B-but you don't need a tutor! I barely passed! Come on help a friend" Sana asked again but Mina shakes her head.

"You know I don't like sharing what's mine, also Tzuyu can help you with studies"

"She's not yours, and if it's Sana I'll pass she's a hopeless case" Tzuyu answered earning a complain from Sana and a chuckle from Mina.

"She's my tutor so technically she is, anywho, gotta go" Mina said as she leave them be, she still needs to find Momo.

"Yah! Mina! Come back here!" Sana called but Mina still went on her way not turning back while doing so she stops for a second to capture a photo of her result before sending it to Momo who later on called her.

"Waahh!! Sugoi! You did great, I'm so happy! Banzai" Momo squealed on the other line eliciting a wide smile on Mina's face, the kind of smile that show's her gums and if anyone sees her this way they might go blind by how bright it is.

"I know I'm great" Mina replied as she hears Momo laughs and her smile couldn't get any wider.

"You sure are"

"Since I'm in a good mood today I'll-" Mina couldn't continue when she heard a beeping sound.

"Hello? Hello?" Mina calls but no response.

"Did she just!?" Mina hissed and now her mood made a complete U-turn.

On the other hand Momo turns to look at her phone when she noticed that the call was disconnected, finding out that her phone died. 

"Oh shoot! Mina's gonna be furious" Momo exclaimed her right hand hovering .

"I'll just go look for her" Momo told herself as she gather her things then proceeded to walk her way towards Mina's building where she pass by Sana and Tzuyu.

"Hey~ have you seen Mina" Momo asked and she can see how Sana sulked while grumbling incoherent words.

"No, she ditched us and left awhile ago. Why?" Tzuyu asked and Momo couldn't still look at her straight in the eye, feeling like Tzuyu's gaze was piercing right through her soul.

"She was telling me something and my phone died" Momo told them and she received a look from the two like she only have days to live.

"May the odds be ever in your favor" Sana mused patting Momo.

"W-why?" Momo asked worried because of the way the two are acting.

"Don't worry, I'm sure no harm will be done to you" Tzuyu told her that Momo could only gulp.

"Okay, I'll just go look for her" Momo said releasing a sigh before bidding them bye.

"How can I find her in this huge campus?" Momo asked herself when she got out of the building.

"I should just go home and charge my phone" Momo thought making up her mind as she made her way.

"Hey Momo" a deep voice called out making Momo turn and she sees Wonpil running towards her.

"Oppa, how's your prelims?" Momo greeted when he finally approach her matching her pace.

"It's good, the notes that you gave me saved myself" He said a smile visible on his smile

"By the way are you on your way home? I'll give you a ride" He offered the smile not leaving his face, Momo was about to refuse but he insisted that Momo finally agreed.

When they reached his bike he took his spare helmet but didn't give it right away to Momo.

"Uhm.. I was just wondering if.. you know.. uhh the acquaintance party is coming.. I just want to ask if I can accompany you on the way there and also take you home- I-I mean back to your house" He asked couldn't look straight at Momo as he rubs the back of his neck, embarrassed that he couldn't get his thoughts straight.

"Yeah sure but I still have to ask Jeongyeon and see if it's ok with her since I always go with her in this kind of event" Momo answered him chuckling at how cute he was being shy.

"She can tag along besides she's my friend too"

"Really? Thank you"

"Nope, the pleasure is all mine" Wonpil told her smiling widely as he put the helmet on Momo, securing it.

Mina is on her way to her car giving up on looking for Momo, anyone would quickly knew that the girl was clearly not in the mood for a frown and a furrowed brows is visible on her face.

"Myoui!" A loud voice of a guy called out, veins popping on his neck as he approach Mina grasping an envelope the same as hers.

"We had a ing agreement. What's this!? I still failed!?" Kai growls as he showed the crumpled piece of paper that Mina doesn't give a tiny bit damn.

"We did and did you follow them? No, you didn't, that's even less than you deserve" Mina answered him nonchalantly as h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter