Cruel Fate

Totally Opposite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



Flashback

It was a sunny day, so his Family decided to go out for a change, he's only a little girl back then and was girly, with her cute appearance coupled with her fancy dress as she walk while she hops happily with her parents holding her little hands side by side. The other's looking at her felt an awe seeing her and her parents also smiling warmly looking at her.

They walked to the mall accompanied by a butler and bodyguards by their side. Her parents are quite popular so if someone recognize them, they will be surrounded but because her father told them that 'I want to be with my family first, can i have this little time with them?' so the crowd disperse while some still went after them but was stop by the bodyguards.

She's not aware of what her parents job is because she's still 5 years old. Her parents spoils her when they have time and never mentioned work related stuff when they're with her. They live in a big house with few bodyguards, one butler and two maids living with them.

She used to asked them why is their house not big like her other playmates are, cause when they went to visit her playmates house she even got lost. Her mother just then answered looking at her while cupping her little face, 'I value my little princess more than anything else. Your father and i don't overwork ourselves to have more time to spend with you , Tina. We also save money for your future and only want our house to be simple' .She still doesn't understand what they meant about it but still nodded her head while pursing her lips into a smile and her eyes look at her mother with glittering eyes which the mother look at her in awe.

Her parents carry her sometimes when she's exhausted from hopping and walking but let go when she's not feeling tired, for her parents not to be tired and be burden from carrying. They went to the part where there's a lot of kids clothes and she happily went to look at it. Her parents told her that she'll be having a baby brother soon so she's happy about it and also choose things for her baby brother while her parents just look at her happily standing by each other.

Some people who's shopping also stop what they're doing when they saw the little girl choosing clothes and sometimes she also ask her father to help her climb when she can't see what's on the higher parts of the shelves. They also went to the toy store and she's the one who choose toys for her brother and not even thinking choosing one for her own. Her parents only look at her in awe as she jumps back in fort when she saw a cool toy and also makes a choice if the two toys are similar which makes her parents laugh for she's frowning if she can't choose between the two.

Her mother always tell her when she's with her, that if she brought one thing she likes but then found something else, she should choose between the two if what she really wants. Because of that she only eat food which is better for her tastes after those many trial and errors.

She got hungry from exhaustion so she told her parents who are already paying the bills, about it her parents then nodded and made their way to the restaurant after paying. They eat with their bodyguards and the butler joining them but only in a different table in a restaurant where only few is around. She messily eat her food but her parents patiently wipe that has some sauce all over it and sometimes watch her eat while th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter