Untitled

Totally Opposite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PIE

I'm still in classroom, chatting with Hongyok and Golf when i saw him passed the door where I'm at. I excused myself saying that I'm going first, they look surprise about it, even I am. I don't like going alone, when the class finished either one of them brings me to my classroom. The two ask me why but I didn't explain and just walked out leaving them behind.

'What am I even doing?' I ask myself when I'm nearing the door but didn't stop my footsteps. I then saw him when I'm already outside but stop my pace when I saw him with someone. 'Yam?' I called out mentally when I recognize who it was. They're near me so I heard some of their conversations about related stuffs of their subjects. I followed them but there's a distance between us and they haven't notice me but some passerby's looks so I fake surveying the hallway.

They stop so did I, It's only 2 rooms away from the classroom I'm at awhile ago. I then heard Yam say, "your Aunts baked goods are delicious , can you thank her for me?" I narrowed my eyes hearing that. 'I'm troubled that he'll get sick because of me and here he is, enjoying someone's company and even went to eat?' I ask myself , I can't see their expressions cause their backs are facing me but hearing them they're quite happy.

"You can go with me sometimes then" I then heard him say that after a few seconds. So.. are they really together ? I ask myself again. I heard it from my friends that they saw them together and speculated that the two of them are a couple. Of course I wouldn't believe cause it was Jane who gossips it after they said that the umbrella is from Yam.

I didn't hear a word from Yam but I saw her head nodded and she entered the class after saying bye. I'm still standing here near him waiting for him to turn around but he's still looking inside the room and wave after a few minutes. I crossed my arms wanting him to explain what is going on as he finally turned around. He started walking while looking at his watch as he lifted his head and stop when he notice me.He look at me with those clueless eyes so I glared back at him as his brow just raised not saying anything.

"Pie..." I then heard someone called out for me and so I turned 90° to look who it was and saw Mike, holding a book with his hands and a backpack, looking at me curiously as he added "what are you doing here? Don't you still have class ?" . I faked my smile and said "just walking around for a change cause i got bored" I then went to his spot and hook my arms around his and instinctively look at Kim but he just walk passed me not even looking.

Mike then asked again "Is something wrong ?"  for i was following Kim with my eyes and my head already turned slightly to the back so he also look to where I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter