Idles

Totally Opposite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"bro..!"

"yo ! transfer student wake up !"

Zee and her twin brother P'Van has been waving their hands in front of Kim, but to no avail, he's not responding "do you think he's daydreaming ?" whispered Zee "Eh? I thought he's been staring at the girl there?" as P'van pointed at their backs in which Zee also turned to look.

And there, there's a girl seated alone in a corner reading books while eating , she's wearing a big glasses and a beanie and she's quite stunning though the reaction of this two are like "hmm... she's passable to this weird friend of ours"

Kim already got back to his senses as he look at these twin who's looking at someone "Who are you looking at?" he asks, and the two exchange glances as they grinned "transfer student... so you don't like Pie cause you already took a liking to someone?" asked Zee teasingly which P'Van added "too bad, she's a total nerd but her family background sure are quite good, compared to Pie, they're almost equal so you don't stand a chance" as they stare at Kim with those i-pity-you-bro looks.

Kim just shrugged and just let their imagination run wild as he also took a glance at the lady 'she's pretty' and then also search for Pie in the crowd for he's still need to protect that girl even from mosquito bites as he then spotted them from afar.

The twins are still muttering nonsense so he just rested his head in the table using both his arm as a pillow after he wipe the surface of the table with a wet tissue and dry it with a tissue again. Because of his line of work, and traumatized of being poisoned, he became a clean freak and even wears white gloves(for butlers) right now. The twin asked him about it but he just answered that he need to do it and the two didn't pry any longer. He turned his head towards where Pie is seated as he leaned his head on his arm. For him not to be obvious that he's watching her, He wore the sunglass that's hanging on his collar.

- - - -

Pie was with Mike , Golf , and Hongyok are inside the cafeteria and they are seated in order like this: Mike is seated to the left of Pie and the opposite side are Golf at the right side of Hongyok,hey chatted mostly about their complaints about their parents that they're being pressured to work at their companies. As they eat Golf said "Good for you Mike, your parents never put a pressure on you. But here you are , you're even more hardworking than us like your sister Yam who can't even leave her books alone " as he pointed the girl outside.

"I told you, I don't have a sister and will never consider her as one." said Mike coldly as he glared at Golf for a second and he continued to eat. The two girls just shrugged their shoulders as they know that Mike will be the coldest person in the whole world if you mention his sister Yam, it's just that Mike wouldn't talk about it.

They finish eating for they already stopped talking because of the awkward atmosphere. Because the two have next class after this and their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter