War Starting ?

Totally Opposite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yam was seated on a couch with a table in front of them with cupcakes on top and some cookies. A pitcher of juice and two glass which already touched by them and the content are either half or almost gone and a cup of tea. From the side, there's someone seated in an armchair , a woman whose hair is in a messy bun, her body is quite chubby wearing a pants and a t-shirt.

The woman was the Aunt of Kim and also the owner of the school,Aunt Min. Yam was just silent feeling shy that she's with the owner, they're at her office right now. The walls are colored in a dirty white paint and it's spacious, almost like an apartment for theirs a kitchen and a restroom and there's even a bedroom..? Yam was just looking down when Aunt Min speak . "How did you got to know Kim?" she was sipping her tea when saying that as she then put it back to the table and look at Yam instead with a smile on her face.

Yam then lifted her head slowly to look at the owner while she said carefully not even daring to look at the owner's eye "Uhm... I- I just bump to him in the rooftop.."  .Min just nodded her head hearing that and said in a caring tone. "Please be good to him, that kid doesn't look like he's suffering but .." Yam got curious as she look at the owner's eyes as it flashed with a hint of sadness just for a moment and change again to that of cheerful one and didn't continue to what she wanted to say. Yam wanted to ask but the door of the restroom already opened as Kim walked out from that.

Kim still wearing a uniform , he got it from his Aunt for there's a lot from the corner of the room for the student to order. The towel still on his head for still kind of wet and there's no hair-blower at the restroom so he just use the towel to dry it. Both the ladies then just look at him while his Aunt are smiling Yam just looked down again after a glance. Kim then walk towards them and ask while smiling still drying his hair "What are you talking about?".

Aunt Min then answered teasingly "nothing, you took a bath rather fast, are you that afraid to leave your girlfr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter