Date

Totally Opposite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Want something to drink?"

Her eyes are looking at the sea and the people that are also there, building sand castles, running around the part where the sea water can't reach or some are just playing volleyballs at land or sea. She look at Kim who asks that. They're currently at the sea side area, walking while holding hands , the both of them went here after they finish eating because Kim doesn't plan to go back to school yet.

"No.." she answered

"Then how about something to eat?"

"You kidding right? we just ate awhile ago"

"just teasing you , because maybe you're already hungry and I don't want my date to spent her time with me in hunger , right?"

"pfft , just say that you're the one who's hungry, don't push the blame on me"

"fine... hey want to ride that?"

She followed the line of sight of Kim and saw that it was the ferris wheel away from the place they're at. She haven't ridden that one so she hurriedly agreed without second thought, It's even her first time to go have fun in the mall beside shopping and eating with a body guard with her or with friends but still with a body guard.

They also went there using the motorcycle while chatting something about the foods they ate and when they're already there. Kim then acted like a crew there and even said "please come in Miss Beautiful" . It made her smile cause Kim has been a gentlemen where ever they go and it's quite surprising because this guy has been cold towards her and suddenly became like this.

She even thought that she's just dreaming and if it is, she'd wanted to stay here and don't want to wake up. First times are being robbed by Kim as he put his hands on her back and gently push her inside the capsule of the ferris wheel . Like an electric current just touch her back it even made her shiver but it's nice to the feeling.

It even made her think that maybe it came from the gloves Kim is wearing, or it might be just her imagination. they are seated next to each other as Kim wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her gently as her head just leaning at the part of his shoulder. She took the hand of Kim that's on his thigh and hold it in between both her hands as she rested it again on Kim's thigh.

Kim was her hair gently as the ferris wheel started to cycle. They're both silent as the capsule they're at are already nearing the highest part, that's when Kim suddenly speak "Don't you want to ask me something?"

"...what's your relationship with that Nam girl?"

"Would you believe me if I said it's nothing? there is nothing between the two of us?"

"I don't know, I want to believe you but..."

"It's okay...believe me or not, i'll say the same thing over and over again"

"then why did she call you her 'husband' ?"

"do you want me to tell you a story about a spoiled brat ?"

"What about it?" asks Pie to Kim.

flashback

Kim was already a teen at that time and been on missions and today is one of them. He's going to assassinate one of the officials of the president . He's been here for almost a month and waiting just for the right time when the both of them are alone. He acted like a new butler in training at the mansion of that official.

He mostly joined the daughter and the wife of that official every time he was asked to. The girl is kind and sweet, so he also showed kindness to her. The girl always look for him in any cases, doing homeworks together plays together , eat together and so on. She even asks for a goodnight kiss or good morning kiss. If Kim wasn't the one who'll wake her up, she'll get sulky and would fight her parents and others.

So Kim was forced to obey her without any qualms and stayed the same, but he already got enough of the girl's request so when an opportunity showed itself he didn't wait any longer and planned it out. Kim already know the habits of the official so while serving a tea in his office , he added a poison on the glass, but the poison will take some hours to get it triggered.

It's already around 11 pm and at 1 o'clock the poison will already take effect and the tea cup that the target used will already been washed. And in the morning the corpse of that official has been found still lying on the bed , the other got to know it when they heard the wife of the official screamed in horror.

Kim then 'hurriedly' walk and showed a shock expression after seeing the corpse of the official. His body is turned to that of vegetable , violet skin and the eyes are opened and also the mouth is opened . The other is also shock in horror and been frozen on the spot and the wife .. when seeing Kim, she gave a slight smile but in just a bit as she covered her face and begun to sob.

The girl is also there but instead of looking at her father who's already a corpse, she's looking at Kim as the latter is walking out, wanting to stay out off this place and go to his other mission but was stopped by that girl when he's fixing his luggage. But he then noticed that the last poison that was on a bottle was missing including the cure. He rummaged his luggage and even look at the clothes that's already fixed and even look at the floor or any places that it might roll to.

"are you looking for this ?"  He then heard a voice coming from the door as he turned around to look but he's hands are still at the floor because he's crouching down to see below the bed. Kim saw the girl that who's supposed to have a kind face turned to that of a someone who's smiling maniacally while holding only one bottle where there's supposed to be two.

"You're wondering why there's only one ?" she closed the door while walking towards him and added "You already swallowed it" and made a sweet smile while leaning closer to his face. Kim didn't believe it because he haven't eaten anything and haven't touched anything except "you.. you put it one the water at my table ?" He drink at the water that was on his bedside table just when he started fixing his things.

"yup. expected from my teacher. You got it correctly"

"What do you want?"

"If you leave here, I won't give you the antidote"

"How did you know that I have that?"

"I already know from the start that you've been hired by my mother to kill my father. She told me about it so I'm not surprise that we got a new butler even though we already has many"

"give me the antidote , i won't leave"

"How can I trust your words mister?"

"..."

"how about this, wait here and I'll get something for you!"

Kim wanted to run away but he'll die midway so he waited for that girl to come back as he's already running short of breath and kinda feel dizzy. He saw the silhouette of someone but is quite blurry in his eyes but knows that it was Nam, the girl who plotted against him. He's been with her and quite fond of her so he already know her and even teach her some to defend herself but it bite him instead.

He felt something cold was being put on his neck and even in his left hand as he heard metals being clashed together the sounds of the chains. his mind is already clouded as he can't think straightly as he choke out the non-existing vomit that was building up in his throat. He beg for the girl's mercy and the latter also did what he asks him to.

The girl  then put the antidote in as she give it mouth to mouth. Kim didn't reject it as he only want to live and he's throat becoming dry and he's already sweaty After that he fall to sleep..

When Kim woke up because he felt rather uncomfortable in the way he's sleeping , he surveyed the room he's at. Seeing it he felt scared to his wit because the place is full of his images with her or rather their faces are cut and put it on the faces of couples that are either cuddling or in an intimate positions. The other images that are glued to the wall where he's alone. A cut out pic of Nam has been glued there.

There are even a doll house and a crib with a baby doll that was placed in a sleeping position. It was place just beside him and i front of him is a table and on top is a tea set and some plates with no foods. A room with no window

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter