Plans

Totally Opposite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim went outside with Yam when they already handed there paper, Yam still has class so she bade him goodbye, Kim just leaned on the wall to wait for that daughter dear of his client. It's his duty to help Pie in any circumstances so even helping her answer is not out of his work.

He then remembered the surname of Yam as he took his phone for he remembered that the name sounds the same as his next target to kill, 'It's not her mother... right?' he thought to himself but work is work, personal feelings are discarded. ' I'm sorry Yam... ' he apologized as if he's already certain that the one he's going to kill is the mother of Yam.

Kim didn't do anything special, and just watch Pie and stay outside the room if she has class. He mostly see her with Mike , Golf and Hongyok but sometimes with Eve and Jane. He has nothing to do really so he just check his phone or sometimes sleep and do his chores as a working student of the school.

Sometimes he got dragged by the twins when they spotted him. But because they have classes they didn't hangout for awhile. Zee and P'Van already give their phone number to Kim, but he didn't intend to message them tho if they didn't message first.

- - -

It's already the last class so he entered when he saw that Pie already went inside. Kim noticed that Pie is with the lady called Hongyok (for he already check their identities) and Pie is glaring at him, He just shrugged not knowing what this girl's problem is.

Pie still have a grudge on him when he let her copy, pie is thinking that this guy is thinking low of her. (which Kim didn't even think of) Her pride as a Manaying got hurt alright? Hongyok then notice that her friend has been glaring to someone so she take a look and saw Kim who's just looking outside the window without a care of the world.

Hongyok then asked what's up with her but Pie ignored her as she continued to glare at him. They're seated at the back like Kim was but there's a table in between them So Pie mostly look on her side. When the teacher called out to her she's already smiling and then after that she glared again to Kim who's just watching outside the wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter