Conflicted

Totally Opposite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Accchoooo!

I heard him sneeze , we've been stuck here for sometime, the silence is killing me but i just can't talk to him nor he even start a conversation. I heard him humming but he stopped when he noticed that he's not alone. Does he know how to sing? I suddenly have the urge to listen to him.

He looked at me and said "We should go now, the rain's not that heavy " as he started to his shirt again. This time I didn't cover my eyes and just look at him as he then stop what he's doing and added "Ah.. I'll just go get you an umbrella but you shouldn't go somewhere else." 

Didn't he said that he won't leave me here? Why did he change his mind, i wonder? I just nodded as he then throw his phone at me "Hold this for awhile" luckily I catch it but when i look ,he's not there anymore but i still see him from afar as he disappeared for the trees covered where he gone to.

buzz buzz

I felt something vibrated in my hands as i then look at what it was and saw that it was the phone he thrown out to me. I only check the screen and it says there 2:24 pm but i think the clock is wrong cause when i check my watch it's only 1:24 pm. I then look at the other ones written on the screen

'You done with the target?' what target i ask myself and wanted to click the message but it has a password so i couldn't open it and then the phone vibrated again 'hurries. the client already  want to know if she's d....' I can't read anymore than. What is it i'm curious..

I then heard hurried steps and splattering of water so i hurriedly fix my posture and saw that Kim is holding a blue umbrella that isn't open yet. "Oh, you're back" I said as I don't want him to notice something's weird. He then handed me the umbrella and ask for his phone as he said. "Here, I'll go after you, just leave the umbrella in the corner of the lobby if you're already in school"

"Aren't you coming with me?" 

"Do you want rumors to go around? I don't want to explain myself and suddenly have many enemies including your boyfriend" he said calmly and not even look at me and just fiddle with his phone. I want to clear that"I don't-" have a boyfriend but got interjected instead as he just coldly said"Go now".

Why do i even bother explaining myself? I just walk away without answering him and when i look back he's wringing his clothes. I sighed because I'm not being myself around him or rather I can't control my emotion when I'm with him. I hurriedly walk to school for the rain is also starting to get heavy again.

When I got to the lobby I saw a handful of students there and some of them are looking at me. I just ignore them and notice someone i know staring at me. What's wrong with this person? I then closed the umbrella when i entered and saw that Kim is already running back. I then also leave the umbrella at the ground leaning at the wall when everyone is looking at him.

I hurriedly made my way and enter and only stopped when i'm quite far from them and turned to look. I saw Kim picked up the umbrella as he then just entered still in wet clothes not minding that the water from his clothes are dripping to w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter