Untitled

Totally Opposite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

pie's pov

"What are you doing here?"  answered Kim as his usual cold temperament went back. I feel a shiver down to my spine from the coldness of his tone and the Kim that was talking to me earlier seems to be just an imagination.

"Is that how you greet your wife now ? I'm amazed you managed to come to the infirmary when you of all people are afraid to come" said Nam and when I look at her she sneered when she glance at me. Is Kim really afraid to come in to infirmary that's why he tensed up earlier? Before I can ask him , Kim already walk beside Nam as he dragged her out the infirmary.

I want to stop them but my foot isn't okay yet and I almost fall out off balance and luckily the nurse caught me... The thing that Nam girl said earlier haven't sinked in my mind because I don't want to and just want Kim to clear it for me...

- - - - -

"What are you doing here?" asks Kim as he dragged her in a place where no one is around and Nam made herself comfortable as she just half seated at the table that was there at the room and said cheekily "To meet you of course"

"be honest" Kim was already irritated as he only glare at Nam and the latter was just pouting like she doesn't care about what Kim is feeling right now "you're no fun. I'm here for a mission. unlike you who only came here to flirt with your subject"

"it has nothing to do with you"

"Enjoy as much as you want and she should enjoy hers, I'm still your wife"

"Nam. Don't you ever say you're my wife and will never be one"

"No matter what you say, you'll end up with me" as Nam walk towards her and pointing her finger formed to a gun and pretended to shoot it in his chest and even blow the non existing smoke.

"will you just stop it ?"

"You're only mine, remember that Kim. if I can't get you. No one will."

"you're insane"

"Insane or not . it doesn't matter with me"

"Nothing is gonna fix that head of yours isn't it?"

"i'm not that crazy"

"for me you are"

"and you ? haha you're also crazy if you think you can get away from me"

"..." he ignored it as he just walk away and already opened the door but stopped when Nam suddenly said"you do know what happens to those girls that you took a liking to, right?"

"touch her and i'll be the one to kill you" he said as he slammed the door as Nam said to herself "i'll just watch the show for now but if i know you've fallen I'll kill her... hahahaha"

- - - -

pie's pov

I'm still at the infirmary when Mike and Golf went here, i don't even know how he knows it and remembering what happened . The nurse also look for that Nam girl because she's going to a meeting so she's not here anymore, maybe the rumors went to him because he's my 'bf' right? and the question did got answered as he said "Someone told us that you're here so .. what happened to you ?"

Golf : Isn't the Transfer student with you ? where is he?

"Went somewhere else to get something.."

Mike : how did you get sprained anyway?

"I just tripped and.." i just can't say that because of my clumsiness in getting the cat to get the attention of Kim that's why this happened right?

Mike : and ?

"and Kim... was there so he helped me go here" 

Golf : I'm amazed he can carry you when she's also a girl like you

". . ."

Mike : how was your feet ? is it okay now ?

"y-yeah"

Mike just then touched my feet and check , i was laying so my feet was also on the bed while they are seated , golf seated but with a distance with us at the chair but in reverse and his arms are leani

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter