Ball

Totally Opposite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim started to become cold towards Pie during the time they are walking in the hallways when there is someone around. If Kim didn't say that they should keep a low profile when there are people , she'll think that what happened awhile ago, all of it are just a dream and that she already woke up from that dreamlike fantasy.

She wants to sit with him in class but she remembered that Hongyok will be their classmate and if she'll sit with Kim, Hongyok will find it weird and will ask questions she can't answer. The urge to go to Kim's seat was tempting as she hesitated if she'll just go there with Hongyok and Nan and say that she wants to stay at the back or just go there alone and tell them that she'll just stay at the back for the two to have a lone time together.

Before she can make a  decision her spot was already been taken by Yam who in her mind are already branded as an enemy . Adding to her frustration they started chatting and Kim wasn't even looking at her. She glares at them but when she notice that Yam is going to look at her direction, she hurriedly look away and pretended to talk to the two, Nan and Hongyok.

Kim and Yam is chatting to the twins with an additional two other people with them, Jane and Eve . They're having a group discussion about something unrelated to the their class subject. The twins aren't really supposed to be here because they aren't classmate around this time and here they are just start gossiping about there love life.

Van started it as he said that Zee is already courting Jane, saying to the two (Jane and Zee) that they're still young and so on, and of course Zee also retorted about Van's love life that this guy is head over heels about the girl whom went to their cafe and never showed up again. They continue arguing about it and Jane was just getting embarrass because the other students also started to look at their spot as she hide herself at Eve.

Yam was just watching them, and Kim just ignore them and look outside the window. When the class finish they were reminded about there school trip and what they should bring , the professor didn't tell them in where they're going so it is still a mystery to them. The professor only told them that they should prepare now than do it when it's already time for the school trip.

- - -

The three teens are playing soccer in an alleyways and kicking it to the walls. Two are boys and the other is a girl who dress like a boy and even wearing a cap backwards. They are named Max , Ton and Kaew .

"why aren't you giving me the soccer ball!" said Kaew pouting at the two boys who's just playing by themselves and Ton answered saying "you're just a girl Kaew, you're not fit to play this"

"hey you should let her play to" said Max as he look at his friend Ton while kicking the ball to him. And the ball roll in his feet and start to kick it up straight to the air and when it bounce back he kick it again as he retorted"no way ! she's only a girl!"

"you're unreasonable !" answered Kaew.

"just play with the other girls you don't have to stick with us all the time you know" answered Ton to Kaew as he let out a sneer while he kick the ball to Max

"hey stop it Ton"  said Max as he stop the ball using his dominant feet

"why? isn't it true ? why not go with the other girls . oh right. I know why~ cause shes' ugly and no one likes to let her join haha!" said Ton while he let out a laugh. Kaew who's already beaming in anger looked at the ball that was on Max foot and kick it angrily towards Ton.

The ball didn't went to Ton but instead it hit the wall side of him. Ton was scared for a second but burst out laughing when the ball didn't hit him as he said "haha ! see? you can't even aim!"

"!!!" Kaew just glared at Ton while clinching her fist and Max shook his head while looking at Ton with a you-never-learn. When Ton stop laughing he look where the ball is but not really walking and just look around. His eyes squinted and look at Kaew "eh.. where did the ball go? hey ugly! go fetch it, it's your fault anyways !"

"fine!"  said Kaew as she stormed off where she last saw the ball.

"hey, you're being harsh on her Ton." said Max when Kaew is already away from them.

"what are you saying ? she deserves it!" answered Ton ,

[Kaew is mumbles to herself and cursing Ton while she take a turn to an alleyways, and there she saw the ball and ignored the guys that was standing there. She hurriedly went to that spot and pick the ball but when she look up and saw the guys...]

 Max was still going to say something but stop when they heard a scream coming from where Kaew is, and they saw Kaew running towards them without the ball with her. Ton wanted to shout at Kaew and Max wants to ask why she's running, Kaew shouted at them "run!"

Before they can react , they saw 4 guys holding a bat with them and someone has a knife with him, One of them is having a spiky hairstyle , the boss seems to be the bald guy, one is having a decent look while the other one has a long hair (skinny). The one who's holding the ball is the bald guy who's also holding a bat with him.

"you're dead" said the bald guy as he throw the ball with the teens who already start running . The ball hit Kaew who's near them, the girl then stumble and fall. She asks for help to the two boys but Ton said with Max "just leave her!"

Max hesitated but then he said to Ton "just call for help Ton! I'm going to Kaew!" and he went to Kaew who's already been caught by the 4 guys and been strangled by hand of the medium size boss. Kaew's face is already red from the lack of air as she hold the hand that is strangling her. Ton seems to be displeased from being ordered around by Max who's already running towards the guys , and who knows if he's really going to ask for help.

"let go of her !" said Max when he's already near the guys and even kick the bald guy , but he also got kicked in his sides by the two guys with the spiky and the long haired one. "be careful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter