Nightmare

Totally Opposite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The place is dark adding the fog that surrounded him, he can't see anything . Even for that reason he didn't stop searching for someone. "Pie!" He called out as he carefully spread his arms trying to sense if there is any thing around him. He slowly walk trying not to bump to something.

shhwshh

He heard a sound of something that has a fast movement, stepping to a dry leaves "Pie? is that you?" He called out again but no one answered and the atmosphere turned cold with only the silence enveloped the atmosphere around him. His instincts tells him that there is danger going to happen and his body shivered when something cold touched his back.

He turned around abruptly while he also move his arm , swaying it to knock out that thing that is making him tremble in fear but to no avail he sense no ones presence there. He closed his eyes trying to feel and sense if there is someone around but only the laughter of someone that is making him shiver by just hearing it.

"who 's there?" he asks but there's no answer. He is trying to calm himself and tried to recognize whose voice was it but then he heard "Kim!"  hearing it he also called out as he already opened his eyes , trying to see in the fog "Where are you ?"  but no one answered as he then just hear a laughter but it's not the same as the one before.

"little princess , wait for your mommy and daddy!" he heard and a voice of a little girl answered but he can't hear it as he squinted his eyes trying to hear it but the voice is not clear and their laughter resounded at the fog. After that he already forgot how many voices he heard as he tried to call out for help but when he does, the voices changes.

Then after walking for awhile he saw some peoples silhouette when the surrounding is getting clearer. He run to where that group of people is whose backs is facing him. When he grabbed one person on their shoulder, he abruptly closed his eyes because a light suddenly flashed in his face. When he opened his eyes he suddenly saw his reflections or rather the one he's grabbing has the same face as him, he look at the other people but he got terrified when all of them are looking the same as him but with slight differences.

The way they dress and the way of their styles aren't the same but he remember all of them because it's mostly the times when he does his jobs and trying to fit in for him not to be found. He glances at them but seeing their expressions. They are looking at him with only one. Sympathy.

He step back instinctively when all of them started speaking. Speaking the inner voice he hid within, the sadness and the pain he experienced , and the grievance of hiding what he feel. He covered his ears trying not to hear them but they continued till he bite his lips and closed his eyes trying not to remember all of the things they're saying . He already got enough and said 'STOP!' he doesn't want to hear any of it anymore.

After that , he didn't hear any voices so he opened his and saw that there is no one there anymore. He looked around and a light was pointed to a spot, a couple was mourning as the guy was comforting the lady. He kind of recognize them and wanted to call them out and say 'dad! mom!' but his anticipation took over and just run after them but stop his tracks when he suddenly heard his name being called "Kim!"

He look at the opposite side of the couple and saw Pie was seated while being binded by ropes , already crying and her terror are shown in her face . He felt a knot on his chest when he doesn't know which to go now. He wants to embrace

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter