Trickster

Totally Opposite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Kim got woken up by the sound of the door being opened as the steps of the students that is either heavy or light as they stomp their feet on the floor as they walk, can be heard. Some of the students are chatting while other's just hurriedly walk.He waited patiently still sitting on the dround till he saw the silhouette of the lady he's going to protect.

A petite girl who's height is like that of a high school student rather than a university one but there's a bewitching atmosphere around her that magnets your attention. When you take a look, you just can't take your eyes off her when you only intend to look for a second. Kim's already used seeing ladies that are more prettier than her but he still got shaken by it. Her hair is tied up in a bun but still some of her hair already fall down on her shoulder. Even if it's messy, it adds more to her charm.

The ladies's name is Pie Manaying , daughter of one of the best business man out there. Their company makes loads of money every year for they also have business partners outside the country.

He's looking at her, but her back is the one facing him right now because she's talking to someone so he really did't see her face that clear, he then traced her body out for it's kind of y and he even gulped looking at it. He then raised his brow as he realized that he's acting like a ert right now and just shook his head to erase the thought he had just now.

He jolted in surprise as he look to his side for there's someone suddenly speak to his ear. "She's pretty, isn't it ?" the guy said. Their face is near each other and if one of them got pushed they'll kiss, and yeah someone really did something to the guys' that was raised like he's taking a dump. That someone made both his hands formed like a gun and then he jabbed it to the of the guy who's squatting and that made the guy lost his balance.

Kim avoided the face that was about to kiss him in reflex as the guy's face ended up in the wall and they heard a banged sound. The one who jabbed the laughed like crazy without stopping, and of course the others who saw that also giggled and some just laugh even if they didn't know what just happened.

Pie also diverted her attention from Mike as she also look to where the commotion was. The guy still laughing and already holding his stomach, as the guy who got pushed also stands up while hiding his nose using his left hand and said angrily "ZEE!!!!!"

The guy called Zee also stopped laughing out loud but seeing the face of the guy he jabbed he hold his laugh, for the guys nose already have some blood in it and the guys distorted face really looks funny so Kim just look away for him not to also laugh at the misfortune of someone but he can't help it so he just bite his lower lips and left out a pfffft sound.

--

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter