Excuse

Totally Opposite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm sorry Ma'am!" said Kim as he bowed. He just got back to the classroom . He ran the whole time and already has sweat that just dripped when he bowed. He knocked in the door first even if the door is already open as he wants to get the attention of the professor who's reading the book, and having the attention of the professor that's on the platform, he apologized.

It's the same professor he had this morning. "Why are you late Mr. Kimhan? and Miss Pie" said the professor while looking at him, he's still outside the door so only few can see him and the others are asking what might it be in a whispering manner. "I'm sorry Madame, I was cleaning the pool and when I finished I already planned to come here early, but got stuck there for the door got locked from the inside, so I waited there till someone come over and luckily someone really did come so i hurriedly come over but got lost in the way so I just got here Madame" He still bowing as he said that calmly but loudly for the professor to hear him as his sweat still dripping.

The Pro

fessor checked the time and said "It's not yet 15 minutes late so you may come over , and i heard that the door at the rooftop got broken so I'll believe you so be careful next time. and you Miss Pie?" as she smiled at him and looked at Pie.

Pie on the other hand was smiling stiffly at the Professor for she can't really say that she's late because she just woke up right? She can't think of what to excuse for this professor is strict with her s she's about to make an excuse she heard the guy next to her say something. "She's with me" he said calmly.

- - - - 

15 minutes earlier

Pie was sleeping in the long table with Hongyok with her side that had already fallen asleep with her notebook covering her face. Pie was with Mike but got dragged by Hongyok to the Library, so Mike just stayed where he is and didn't come for he has class. They're here to research an assignment of Hongyok, supposed to be. They're chatting earlier but Pie got bored when Hongyok is already reading. She then just decided to take a nap and told Hongyok to wake her up for her next class.

She got woken up instead by the transfer student as he said "Miss Pie, wake up!" she squinted her eyes for she doesn't recognize the voice as she loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter