Another T.S

Totally Opposite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's just been two day's since Kim killed the Jitaelela Miss, and the investigation is still on going, luckily the gloves he's wearing won't leave a mark to the person who'll be electrocuted and he doesn't even care tho if it's known that it's a murder.

Kim was just waiting for Pie right now to come out of her mansion because it might be raining again. He's been waiting for almost two hours but he can't even see the silhouette of her car. 'Is she not coming to school today?' that's what he thought so he quickly called the father dear of miss mindara.

ringggs ... ringggs

'not answering?' ...are they still asleep?  

Feeling irritated he gone to the front gate to talk to the security guard there.

"oh you're here? morning sir" upon seeing Kim, the guard saluted to Kim as the latter just nod and ask "Is your princess not going to school today?" The guard seems surprise about what he heard as he then laugh "sir, the class is suspended today, don't you watch news ?"

"no, why ? is it the Presidents birthday today or something ?"

"sir,  i also don't watch news so i don't know what to say."

"so how did you know that there's no classes?"

"I also got the information from a colleague" said the guard shyly.

Kim just nodded and just went back to his motorbike as the guard just wave at him and went back to his post. Kim can't go back to his apartment as he still need to check if Pie is going somewhere or not. arrgg! i should have ask for her number instead he said to himself for the call haven't been answered for awhile now.

14 times of missed call, someone finally picked up the damn phone. He didn't say anything at first, waiting for the greet of the other line before he'll say anything, afraid that he'll leak something if he talk now.

"Hello" said the other line, and remembering the voice of that person he just blurted out "Pie?" ...

 "Who might this be?"

he cleared his throat and said "nothing, is your father there?"

"no, even my mom isn't here . My parent's went to a meeting with a client"

"is that so?"

"yes, do you need something?"

"are you going out today?"

"no, why?"

"just checking, bye bye"

"hey, wai-" 

pie

'what's wrong with that guy?' tch . I said to myself as I'm staring at the screen of my father's phone. He forgot to bring it with them just this morning and left it on the kitchen table so I'm the one carrying it with me right now. It even disturbs my beauty sleep because it keeps on ringing.

I tap the logs and check the number, I  got curious to who it was because he suddenly called out my name when just hearing it and not even hesitating that it might be one of the maids here. It doesn't sound like Mike or Golf, and neither do we even call each other and mostly we just text so there's no way that it's those two.

But who would even dare to call my father ? ... hmm there's no name written and when i checked the messages , nothing was there. I got curious so i called the number again , what if he called and need to talk to my father about something important and my parents need it, right? I seated on the chair and lean on its back facing my bedside table. Tapping my fingers on top of the table waiting for the call to be answered and after awhile the call connected. "hello?" 

"You need something?" ...his voice sounds kind of familiar but where did i heard it?

"Why did you call my father ?" I asked

"Nothing important"

"nothing important and you missed call for about 15 times ?"

"yes."

"Are you sure? I can tell my father about it"

"nothing"

"Don't be shy now, they're in a meeting but i can text my mother if it's important"

"no need to bother" 

"How can you be so rude?" 

"i'm not"...transfer student?

"I'm going out, if that's what you need to know" ...what? why did i suddenly said that

"okay"

tut tut tut

...uhm Why? I stared blankly at the phone cause i thought it was the transfer student and the word going out just came out of my mouth. What am i thinking ! and there's no way it was him! rather how would he know my father's phone number right? grrrrr! that transfer student really getting on my nerves this days !

Should i really go out? I continued to tap my fingers on top of the table while still s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter