Mad Scientist

Totally Opposite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

flashback

"Mister where are we?" the little girl asked the man who's holding her little hand inside the room . It's neat, tidy and spacious and only one bed, is in there. more like a hospital bed? it's brightly lit unlike the one she's at awhile ago and the surrounding smells like medicines. there are sinks around the corner are experiments , that its even boiling and some laboratory apparatuses .

"We're inside my laboratory" said the kind Mister so she already took a liking to him , the man lift her up and put her on the bed and said "Wait here , i'll cook" he said as he then went inside a room again leaving her behind as she only sway her little feet and waits.

She heard screams inside the room, but are afraid to check it as she just counted loudly and even stuttering when she's shouting. She's already missing her parents but she just stayed there because her mother told her not to run around again when they last talk on the phone. She endured her fear as she waited for the kind man to go by her side.

After awhile, the screaming stops and the little girl is shivering in fear, she take a look when she heard the door opening and the kind man was there with his lab coat and gloves that are covered in blood. But the little girl doesn't know about it for she only want someone to accompany her. When the kind man is near she already hugged him.

The kind man laughed and put the tray that has the one he cooked in there. He patted the little girls head to stop her from crying "there, there , there" he said . So she let go and there's a blood that flowed from her hair as she then her little face and check what it was. "What's this ?" she asked as she tilted her head and she already stop crying. The kind man just answered, "it's a blood"

"blood..?" the girl repeated

"yes" said the kind man and added "you're hungry now right?, you should eat now, it's a meat and it's still fresh when i cooked ! "he said as he then give showed the one he cooked.. the food was..uhmm ...uhhh... you know ...err meat ... yeah meat of a human and ( sorry i don't want to imagine it so i'll just leave it to your imagination!) even the eyeballs or something are mixed there... but the little girl is not aware in what it was so she just eat what was given to her when her stomach already growled.

the kind man was feeding her as she also tries to gulp the tensile food. "it's bitter.." she complained but still tried to eat it as she was still hungry. The kind man leave her again and went to the r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter