Copy ?

Totally Opposite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim just answered all of it without stopping after that he said"here" and gave the answer sheet to Yam who just staring at him. He tilted his head as he look at Yam "Is there something on my face...?"  as he then took his handkerchief and patted it to his face. Yam just smiled wryly as she look at him and the paper he handed to her.

Yam giggled as she look at the paper for the writings are so bad and disorder, Kim was puzzled as this is his first time seeing this girl laugh he just watch at the side and when he saw the reason why she's laughing he let out a dry laugh and scratches the back of his head as he then took the paper from Yam that it made Yam stop her giggling.

"What are you doing?" Yam asked as Kim was already writing his name "I just gonna re-write it" he answered without looking at her but Yam said while she pulled the paper to get it "I'll re-write it, your writing is so bad like it's going too fly out from the paper" as she smiled and started copying the answers of Kim.

Kim's writing are definitely good if he didn't write hastily , It's just that it became a habit writing fast and that he's the only one who can read it. "I tell you, my writing is more beautiful than yours" he defended. Yam just giggled without looking at him, for she really believe it would be cause he's the one who wrote their names.

- - - -

Pie didn't choose a partner for she doesn't know one, and the two besides already partnered together so she just decided to answer alone. Some guys invited her but she declined, She's answering when she heard a giggling sound so , like the others who got curious, Pie look at where she heard it and saw Yam giggling.

It's her first time seeing this girl laughing happily , for she mostly just see her smile kindly and that's that. Pie never approach Yam for Mike's sake. She then look to whom she's with and saw Kimhan, the guy she dreamed yesterday. She shook her head wanting to dismiss the thought and just continue answering for she got enough seeing the two flirting.

Pie answered most of it but got stuck in some questions so she just leave it blank for awhile. It's almost time and the teacher went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter