Simple Task

Totally Opposite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Kim already entered without a problem, the birthday reception is big, there's a lot of tables and in the long table, there's a lot of different foods there. There's even a big screen near the platform in which in the screen there's the name of the celebrator . there are candles around that is colored purple and white, even the surrounding are colored like that, even the foods are! of course normal..

There's still not a lot of people around so Kim just joined in talking to someone who's just alone there to blend in. Well the conversation is just about business, of course Kim knows about it. He's required to learn so. 30 minutes, there group already consists of 6 people chatting, they're mostly old man tho and sometimes ask Kim , what's his relationship with the celebrator , he just answered. client.

Of course that made them laugh and not believing him. He just laugh at them even if it's true tho. So its easier to say the truth than a lie because no one would believe the truth unless they need it and you'll only be questioned more if you lie. Kim was still chatting when he spotted someone he saw before.

It was the woman he almost hit from his motorbike so he ask these old men with him "Who's that?" as he pointed the glass he's been holding awhile ago. They then look and said one of them "That's Miss Nana, she's a superstar but because of an accident she ended her carrier and become a business woman instead with his husband supporting her"

"Too bad , she's gorgeous but because of a car that exploded near them, her face ended up like that"

"I heard she even lost her daughter because of the explosion"

"Aren't that daughter got kidnapped ? It's been on news for how many days that year"

"Yeah, they even ask those stars that was outside the country for help but they can't find her"

"Aren't they still looking for her now?"

The conversation went on as Kim just narrowed his eyes wanting to remember something but he can't grasp it. He just took a sip in his glass, as he just listen to their talks about the woman,as he also started to search for his target. There's already a lot of people around as they group with each other and talk about businesses. There's also men in black that are looking around from the corners wearing a wireless earphone and sometime's speak from it.

He then saw where his target, as he also excuse hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter