err...

Totally Opposite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim got woken up by his alarm as he thanked it from waking him up by his hellish nightmare. Yeah, he's supposed to be a girl but because of that experiment he turned to a boy but he still want his gender to be known as a girl cause he's supposed to be one tho. he can impregnate... and has that weapon... now...

For the sake of the little girl inside of him he said that he's a girl alright? But he's not gay!

(I'm even confuser than you all , you're not alone !)

He took a bath and didn't feel like eating right now so he just went straight to Pie's house. And there's still about 1 hour before that daughter of the client get out the house. Well more like a mansion with a big gate and fences surrounding the house and have some distance to it and so on, not like Kim cared tho for he even protected one of the royalties once and the place is enormous compared to this one .

He lighted up his cigarette while leaning to a tree , he puff out the smoke in his mouth acting like a cool guy tho he choked for he really don't know how to smoke, just trying what his father said that once you smoke, it'll lessen your stress. He extinguished the cigarette and throw it at the back. It really is still early... he sighed and just sit in the street instead.

- - -

Pie got woken up by her maid as it's time to eat breakfast , she washed her face and gurgled before going to eat. The table is long but there's only the three of them eating while her father is looking at his news paper and drinking coffee while her mother is talking to her phone not even touching her food.

Pie is lucky, they said for she's born in a rich family, cared by her parents and loved by everyone. She's contented, for her family really loves her but the time they spent together are nearly nothing. They're present but doing something else, in her birthdays , her parents mostly chats for business. In gatherings she's just there for business again.

She already finished eating when her mother done with her call as he then said "Oh you finished eating alre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter